Blades transfer targets.

On 29/07/2019 at 13:47, Baron99 said:

Heard from a decent source that Kyle Walker has hinted that he'd fancy a return to the Lane in the not to distant future. 

Yes, a very decent source, Kyle himself.......

Looks like McBurnie is all but done, he's the one striker who I really wanted us to get! 

Reported fee of around 17-20 million, but nothing solid so the chances are we've got another one for free! 

Some brilliant signings, and still nothing spent! 

56 minutes ago, Moistened said:

Looks like McBurnie is all but done, he's the one striker who I really wanted us to get! 

Reported fee of around 17-20 million, but nothing solid so the chances are we've got another one for free! 

Some brilliant signings, and still nothing spent! 

You have to hand it to Wilder who else could get all these players for nowt .😂

2 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

You have to hand it to Wilder who else could get all these players for nowt .😂

I think he could get Ronaldo but he could cost a tenner.We do not want to spend all that though do we.🤣

McBurnie officially signed. Another great signing. 

I think it's fair to say we are taking our promotion to the Premier league seriously.  Well done to the management and board.

8 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

I think it's fair to say we are taking our promotion to the Premier league seriously.  Well done to the management and board.

It's good to see that funds are available, even when the ownership of the club is still in dispute. 

At least they doing it sensible at the Lane, reading that Villa have made 12 signings spending over £130m and they still want to strengthen their squad. You got to feel sorry for the players that work their socks off and get a team promoted then not figure in the team.

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

It's good to see that funds are available, even when the ownership of the club is still in dispute. 

We all thought with the court case still unsolved it would hamper Wilder in his plans regarding signings but no it has not hampered him at all which is a relief .I still hope that the outcome of the case is to Wilders liking do not want to unsettle him or the club.Fingers crossed I personally hope we do not lose McCabe better the devil you know.I think he has more feel for the club and will do the right thing regarding  who he might sell to.I feel the other guy is more interested in what he might make from any deal.Bin Ladens family might end up with it.

8 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

We all thought with the court case still unsolved it would hamper Wilder in his plans regarding signings but no it has not hampered him at all which is a relief .I still hope that the outcome of the case is to Wilders liking do not want to unsettle him or the club.Fingers crossed I personally hope we do not lose McCabe better the devil you know.I think he has more feel for the club and will do the right thing regarding  who he might sell to.I feel the other guy is more interested in what he might make from any deal.Bin Ladens family might end up with it.

An Arab guy was added to the board as a director last Wednesday, no indication who he was or why.

Edited by Brooker11

38 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

An Arab guy was added to the board as a director last Wednesday, no indication who he was or why.

He's the guy who threatens all the clubs we're trying to get players from, so we get them all for free. 

5 minutes ago, Moistened said:

He's the guy who threatens all the clubs we're trying to get players from, so we get them all for free. 

I've not been on for a few days cos I thought that tired "joke" would have died down, obviously not.

46 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I've not been on for a few days cos I thought that tired "joke" would have died down, obviously not.

Never!