Blades transfer targets.

1 minute ago, ormester said:

why are you so arrogant? is it the wednesday way

Listen mate he is always at the front of any hassle .You have to understand the owls are hurting having to watch the blades marching forward and signing players they can not sign any only frees ,poor guy like  now he goes a shade of green and it shows through just humour the poor guy you have to put yourself in his position how would you feel?

3 minutes ago, Pettytom said:

Ben Osborn is a very good signing. Excellent value for money too.

Great signing and for just 3.5 mill he is a bargain.

2 hours ago, speedy69 said:

Nobody has asked you post a reply!

And by the way (my bold) this thread is about Blades transfers, Wednesday transfers and management issues are on separate threads!

To be fair Speedo, no one is really interested in SWFC transfers, including your own fans (on here at least), eight days since anyone added anything to that conversation.

I can get why you guys are all on our threads,  much more interesting, makes sense.

15 minutes ago, Grappler said:

To be fair Speedo, no one is really interested in SWFC transfers, including your own fans (on here at least), eight days since anyone added anything to that conversation.

I can get why you guys are all on our threads,  much more interesting, makes sense.

Au contraire Grapps, post 215 begs to differ!

38 minutes ago, ormester said:

why are you so arrogant? is it the wednesday way

If arrogant is stating the obvious truth, then I am arrogant.

just watched second half of Barnsley match Blades played well won 4 .1 ithink Osborn scored the first Ferguson got two and new guy freeman the other really good run out for them.

1 minute ago, petcharlie said:

just watched second half of Barnsley match Blades played well won 4 .1 ithink Osborn scored the first Ferguson got two and new guy freeman the other really good run out for them.

spot the  mistake when i say ferguson i mean Robinson so many comings and goings etc etc

Just read a report that at long last McBernie is on his way for 18mill do not know how true it is but they sound as if it is all systems go for us to sign the player.Watch the game against Barnsley on the web and we looked good liked the looks of Robinson he scored a pearler and for a change we have a forward that looked pacey.

10 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Just read a report that at long last McBernie is on his way for 18mill do not know how true it is but they sound as if it is all systems go for us to sign the player.Watch the game against Barnsley on the web and we looked good liked the looks of Robinson he scored a pearler and for a change we have a forward that looked pacey.

Good news if this is the case. Where you seen this ? 👍

1 minute ago, Ridgewalk said:

Good news if this is the case. Where you seen this ? 👍

on sports mole site which you can find on news sheffield united 24/7

4 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

on sports mole site which you can find on news sheffield united 24/7

No doubt Wilder will get him for now't like the rest of his signings.😂

4-1 win away at Barnsley from a team that didn't cost a penny.

Pretty impressive.

37 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

Pretty impressive.

37 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

Pretty impressive.

It is. Only Wilder could do that to improve a already good team with seven new players for now't .I thought you know that he had spent about 20 to 22 mill but I have learned on here by one of our friends from sheff 6 he has spent now't.No wonder he is in great demand not every manager could have done that.🤣🤣

Seems like McBernie is a little closer becoming a Blade according to reports today.Swansea seem to be softening there attitude towards him leaving.You have to give Wilder credit if he pulls it off getting a player like him for nothing🤣.

Heard from a decent source that Kyle Walker has hinted that he'd fancy a return to the Lane in the not to distant future.