Blades transfer targets.

41 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Look at posts 13 and 17.

It hit some snags, clearly. 

The fee was agreed with Brentford, but there's other offers on the table for him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him end up at Villa. 

51 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I don't think so. If you bought Maupay and mcburnie then I'd say too much but I think just him would be worth a punt which would put you around the 40 million mark which isn't too bad

When you look at Villa, they spending money like it is going out of fashion. I feel sorry for some of the players at clubs that get promoted to the PL, it is just thanks bye bye you are not good enough for us in the PL.  I think United are doing it the right way, they have some good players that did well for them last season and obviously Wilder is giving them a chance while bringing in some new faces.

8 minutes ago, iansheff said:

When you look at Villa, they spending money like it is going out of fashion. I feel sorry for some of the players at clubs that get promoted to the PL, it is just thanks bye bye you are not good enough for us in the PL.  I think United are doing it the right way, they have some good players that did well for them last season and obviously Wilder is giving them a chance while bringing in some new faces.

Fulham last year aswell, 100 million plus. Not good for promoted sides doing that, need to put some faith in the players that get them up. Agree they are doing it right but they need to be careful not to get too many more, especially from the chsmpionship

4 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Fulham last year aswell, 100 million plus. Not good for promoted sides doing that, need to put some faith in the players that get them up. Agree they are doing it right but they need to be careful not to get too many more, especially from the chsmpionship

That's our market, it's either young, top Championship players or mediocre players who have somehow played at the top for the majority of their careers like Andy Carroll and Shane Long. I'm happy with how we're doing things. 

3 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Another 3.5 mill payed for Osborn and Hendersons back all good news from Sheff 2 .Must be around 26mill payed out now and we have not finished.Not a lot by prem standards but mega by Blades standards and I still think the best one cost now't if he knuckles down to it.

Undisclosed-and another loan-officially you still haven't spent a bean!

27 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

you really need to get out more and maybe stop trying to take over from the infamous Bash street kid.........who cares what your views are.....the players are there and time will only tell 

how they perform as a team.....meanwhile SWFC seem to be out of embargo so lets sit back and watch the big spend begin.....oh hang on no manager and the chairman according to social media still seems to be in america on his hols.....obviously has confidence in Mr Bullen ......will he be the cheapskate appointment ,,,,,,,or will it be Sven ....or even some other unknown foreigner that DC's advisors are recommending.....???? 

37 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

you really need to get out more and maybe stop trying to take over from the infamous Bash street kid.........who cares what your views are.....the players are there and time will only tell 

how they perform as a team.....meanwhile SWFC seem to be out of embargo so lets sit back and watch the big spend begin.....oh hang on no manager and the chairman according to social media still seems to be in america on his hols.....obviously has confidence in Mr Bullen ......will he be the cheapskate appointment ,,,,,,,or will it be Sven ....or even some other unknown foreigner that DC's advisors are recommending.....???? 

Nobody has asked you post a reply!

And by the way (my bold) this thread is about Blades transfers, Wednesday transfers and management issues are on separate threads!

The personal comments end here.

Back on topic please.

1 hour ago, speedy69 said:

If we've brought all our signings in for £0 that's some incredible business! 

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

If we've brought all our signings in for £0 that's some incredible business! 

That would be great .I know Wilder is a magic but getting all these players for nothing is his best trick yet.No wonder he is such a wanted manager .Poor old Newcastle who begged him to take on their club has had to make do with their eleven choice who by the way could not wait to get his bags packed which when you consider where he was it is understandable poor man😂.I wonder if we can get Messi for nothing to ?Nothing ventured nothing gained,mind you knowing Wilder you never know he has been voted the best manager in the land by his fellow managers he can do anything .Who else could persuade all these clubs to give up their top players for now't?Only our Chris can do this .Lets go for Vardy he is class has anyone can see .Well I say anyone some around here thought he was rubbish and got shut just shows you some can not spot talent no wonder they struggle.🤣🤣

3 hours ago, speedy69 said:

why are you so arrogant? is it the wednesday way

8 hours ago, scottf said:

I don't think that anyone said it was wrapped up, especially when they said that no clubs had bid for him, i agree- 20m is far too much to pay for Sheffield United. Those are the kind of signings that get you into trouble if the worth happens and we are relegated.

Osborn has just signed from Forest, another shrewd sighing IMHO, Forest's player of the year last year and has bags of potential. Typical Wilder signing.

Ben Osborn is a very good signing. Excellent value for money too.