Blades transfer targets.

Have faith in Wilders judgement but this sounds a risky one. He's had a lot of clubs since Ferguson sang his praises ( when Morrison was 14 I believe), so you have to wonder why he didn't make the grade at QPR, Birmingham etc. Also briefly played in Mexico and at Lazio where questions were raised about his overall " performance". 

Still if its  low risk cost and a 12 month contract might be worth a try. Hope he doesn't déstabilise the dressing room and team spirit in the process

57 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Have faith in Wilders judgement but this sounds a risky one. He's had a lot of clubs since Ferguson sang his praises ( when Morrison was 14 I believe), so you have to wonder why he didn't make the grade at QPR, Birmingham etc. Also briefly played in Mexico and at Lazio where questions were raised about his overall " performance". 

Still if its  low risk cost and a 12 month contract might be worth a try. Hope he doesn't déstabilise the dressing room and team spirit in the process

thats the only thing that worries me .

Morrison sounds like he is a special talent but has issues just hope he has grown up if he has we have got an ace but if he starts acting up like missing training like he has been known to he will be a bad influence .Having said that he is a Wilder type of player being cast aside and something to prove to many .He has a great manager and has a great chance to shine just hope he understands what a opportunity he has been given and he can start afresh.If he fails I can not see him getting another chance anywhere.

Have just heard the blades have agreed a fee for the Bournemouth striker Mousset .He's a dark horse that Wilder where as that come from?

Looks like Lys Mousset is agreed. 

Ben Osborn looks like it'll happen. 

A deal has apparently been agreed for Maupay, but there's a few other clubs in for him, so it's likely we'll miss out here, unless he chooses playing time at United over more £. 

McBurnie is the one I really want. I'd love us to really push the boat out for him.

4 minutes ago, Moistened said:

A deal has apparently been agreed for Maupay, but there's a few other clubs in for him, so it's likely we'll miss out here, unless he chooses playing time at United over more £. 

McBurnie is the one I really want. I'd love us to really push the boat out for him.

Can not understand this one for Mousset but I am more than happy leaving it to Wilder he knows best have 100% faith in him.As you say Maupay or McBernie  as for as i am concerned any one of them would suit but can we out muscle the other clubs?We really do need one of them. As for Osborn there again it seems a strange one but once again Wilder knows better than us.

5 hours ago, Moistened said:

Just read some reaction from Bournemonth fans and they can not understand why we have paid 10 mill for him they are more than pleased he is going for that money but we know Wilder he see things in players others don't.So we must trust him after all he has done ok up to now .

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Just read some reaction from Bournemonth fans and they can not understand why we have paid 10 mill for him they are more than pleased he is going for that money but we know Wilder he see things in players others don't.So we must trust him after all he has done ok up to now .

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'm having a bit of trouble trying to keep up with all these new players.

It seems like Mr Wilder has finally cracked the security code to Mr McCabe's credit card... :hihi:

3 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Got him on loan on football manager, was quality in championship but not so much in the prem league. My talents are up there with wilder on that game so not looking good for you with him😁

2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I'm having a bit of trouble trying to keep up with all these new players.

It seems like Mr Wilder has finally cracked the security code to Mr McCabe's credit card... :hihi:

I've gone past listening to opposition fans about players! 

McGoldrick - Always injured, inconsistent. 

Egan - Slow, cumbersome, poor footballer. 

JOC - Not good enough, prone to errors. 

Even Coventry fans didn't rate Fleck too highly and they were a League One side! 

About £40 million worth of players there now! 

20 hours ago, Moistened said:

I've gone past listening to opposition fans about players! 

McGoldrick - Always injured, inconsistent. 

Egan - Slow, cumbersome, poor footballer. 

JOC - Not good enough, prone to errors. 

Even Coventry fans didn't rate Fleck too highly and they were a League One side! 

About £40 million worth of players there now! 

Money money everywhere 🤣How many players are we allowed in mid field ?🤣

21 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Got him on loan on football manager, was quality in championship but not so much in the prem league. My talents are up there with wilder on that game so not looking good for you with him😁

Well I am still scratching my head with this one but knowing Wilder he could make him good'un.