Blades transfer targets.

8 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

No just can’t be doing with someone taking the moral high ground whilst slating all and sundry himself (I assume your male), you seem a bit of a bully.

The moral high ground?, behave, we are on a football forum having banter.

Bully?, never, just been on here a long time, under the same name, never needed to change it.

14 hours ago, Grappler said:

Bully?, never, just been on here a long time, under the same name, never needed to change it.

Back on topic, according  bbc,  blades have £15 offer for McBurnie turned down

Edited by pintor

1 hour ago, pintor said:

Back on topic, according  bbc,  blades have £15 offer for McBurnie turned down

If it was between him and Maupay, I'd push the boat out for McBurnie. 

30 minutes ago, Moistened said:

If it was between him and Maupay, I'd push the boat out for McBurnie. 

Agreed. Maupay could have been a one season wonder, Hogan went from Brentford to Villa for £12 million but it didn’t work out for him.

Go for McBurnie. Wonder who else is in for him ?

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

Agreed. Maupay could have been a one season wonder, Hogan went from Brentford to Villa for £12 million but it didn’t work out for him.

Go for McBurnie. Wonder who else is in for him ?

We need a player like McBurnie for his height, but Maupay would be excellent too. I hope it's not one or other!  Chances are though I think Maupay will be off to West Ham.

20 hours ago, Grappler said:

A bit strange why anyone would want to change their name on a football forum .Have they something to hide Grapps or are they embarrassed about what they have posted.Shows how serious they take it.Sport should be fun and enjoyable along with banter.Are you sure they have changed their name?can not believe that .Only time I changed mine was when I appeared on Love Island did not want the misses to know.🤣

As Wilder said we can always move on I think 15mill is more than enough for a Championship player .Remember Brooks 11 mill only because we were told he is only a Championship player.Maybe stick another 1 mill on offer then move on.

I would like the next signing to be Brentfords main scout .The times that club unearth gems is awesome he must earn the club millions every year.Worth his weight in gold.

31 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I would like the next signing to be Brentfords main scout .The times that club unearth gems is awesome he must earn the club millions every year.Worth his weight in gold.

I'm not 100% sure but I think Brentford have quite a unique (and successful) scouting network, they have a dedicated team in place that do all the ground work, unearth gems and sell them at a profit, its never going to take them much further than they are but will make them a strong, profitable Championship side. Its a great system and good luck to them.

On 14/07/2019 at 12:31, Grappler said:

Is it true what someone said on another thread?, that you are the bloke who used to be on here under the name "Top4718", (or whatever the numbers were, the name was Top).

If so, why the change of name?, and were you also one of the other "missing in action" posters on here,  Frank Sidebottom, LeStat, Titanic 99, etc?

\just to be clear then if you were to delve a little closer then it appears this Top 4718 poster was banned from this forum last year ....as indeed it appears has Bash Street whatever his name was.......who knows what's going on?

more importantly blades sign Ravel Morrison on a one year deal during which time he surely will grasp what might be a last opportunity to make the grade in the PL.

An exciting talent discovered by Sir Alex,s team and it was he who suggested to Wilder that he take him on trial whilst chatting at the LMA dinner.......time will tell but worth

the gamble maybe? 

3 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

more importantly blades sign Ravel Morrison on a one year deal during which time he surely will grasp what might be a last opportunity to make the grade in the PL.

An exciting talent discovered by Sir Alex,s team and it was he who suggested to Wilder that he take him on trial whilst chatting at the LMA dinner.......time will tell but worth

the gamble maybe? 

Sir Alex thinks Wilder has the know how to handle him.If he turns out to be able to behave him self he could be the signing of the season if he can not behave then we have lost nothing on a 12 month contract.The last guy who was given a 12 month contract ended up being voted player of the season.

Morrison is an outrageous talent on the football field when he wants to be; unfortunately he's also had some very dubious talents off the field in the past.

Its gonna go one of two ways this one:

Signing  of the season or sacked by Christmas.

Lets hope for the Blades and his own sake its the former.