Blades transfer targets.

12 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... I think I read somewhere that West Ham are interested, so my guess is that's where he'll go. :(

Well maybe can not see Wilder getting into a bidding war .Depends on the players thoughts about getting opportunities in the team would he get a better chance at the lane? I know Wilder will just move on do not see him getting to upset over it.Wilder tends to pull rabbits out of the hat with out the press catching on he tends to lay a false trail  Robinson being an example.Maupay would be great but I have no problem if Wilder backs off the deal knowing him he will have others in mind I think most Blades fans are more than happy with how Wilder operates .

10 hours ago, Brooker11 said:

So he's travelled from Sheffield to Manchester to fly to Newcastle? 🤣

where does it say he flew? 

Oh and Nigel Pearson  was in town  last week playing golf. 

47 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

I didn’t think he’d be at Manchester airport to get a pushbike.

That might be because Nigel lives in Sheffield and has done for some time.

🙄

56 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Hmmm... :huh:

... well isn't that just typical of the priviledged lives modern day footy players lead?

Anyone else found playing golf in town would have no doubt been arrested straight away... :mad:

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

I didn’t think he’d be at Manchester airport to get a pushbike.

That might be because Nigel lives in Sheffield and has done for some time.

🙄

Is it true what someone said on another thread?, that you are the bloke who used to be on here under the name "Top4718", (or whatever the numbers were, the name was Top).

If so, why the change of name?, and were you also one of the other "missing in action" posters on here,  Frank Sidebottom, LeStat, Titanic 99, etc?

4 hours ago, Grappler said:

Is it true what someone said on another thread?, that you are the bloke who used to be on here under the name "Top4718", (or whatever the numbers were, the name was Top).

If so, why the change of name?, and were you also one of the other "missing in action" posters on here,  Frank Sidebottom, LeStat, Titanic 99, etc?

Why, did he sound out your garbage as well?

1 hour ago, Brooker11 said:

Why, did he sound out your garbage as well?

Wow, I only asked you if it was you that used to post under a different name, it obviously was with your reply.

Dear oh dear, "keyboard warrior" doesn't even begin to describe people like you.

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

Wow, I only asked you if it was you that used to post under a different name, it obviously was with your reply.

Dear oh dear, "keyboard warrior" doesn't even begin to describe people like you.

He's a bit touchy don't you think? It must be him.😁

2 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

He's a bit touchy don't you think? It must be him.😁

Brooker11, Top something or other, Frank Snidebottom, LeStat, Titanic 99, Salmonbones..........

I've seen 'em all off over the years pal. If any one of them had a bit of backbone they would still be here, using the same name.

There are some good S6 lads on here like Nervy and Hotty and others, but the ones listed above?..........

4 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Brooker11, Top something or other, Frank Snidebottom, LeStat, Titanic 99, Salmonbones..........

I've seen 'em all off over the years pal. If any one of them had a bit of backbone they would still be here, using the same name.

There are some good S6 lads on here like Nervy and Hotty and others, but the ones listed above?..........

I’ve had a read through some of your posts, almost every Owls related one is a dig of some sort.

People in glass houses......

I’ll leave you to it.

9 minutes ago, Brooker11 said:

I’ve had a read through some of your posts, almost every Owls related one is a dig of some sort.

People in glass houses......

I’ll leave you to it.

Of course you will leave me to it, what else could you do?

Like I said, saw them all off, no backbone, you will be waving a white flag next, just like they did. 

1 minute ago, Grappler said:

Of course you will leave me to it, what else could you do?

Like I said, saw them all off, no backbone, you will be waving a white flag next, just like they did. 

No just can’t be doing with someone taking the moral high ground whilst slating all and sundry himself (I assume your male), you seem a bit of a bully.