Blades transfer targets.

9 hours ago, barry-333 said:

Which way do you see it?

The way it ends when chairmen overrule managers, that way!

I don't see Wilder as a 'yes' man.

20 hours ago, redbig said:

Doubt that. Was a poor signing twice. It happens

Not a very expensive one .That's a poor signing when a club spends 10 mill on a striker that fires blanks and won't take penalties.

3 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Already ? Was training with Burnley

Signed and sealed. 

Adds some much needed PL experience, and more than capable cover in defence. 

Good signing for me. 

3 hours ago, Moistened said:

Signed and sealed. 

Good signing for me. 

Bargain basement. Too old too.

Jags would be a great Championship signing. He’s a bit underwhelming for a prem team.

11 hours ago, Moistened said:

Signed and sealed. 

Good signing for me. 

Good backup for Egan and Stearman

9 hours ago, Pettytom said:

Jags would be a great Championship signing. He’s a bit underwhelming for a prem team.

Underwhelming? He's been Everton captain and had 40 England caps, he won't be playing week-in week-out but he's got plenty of experience which some of our lads won't have at PL level. When things get tough and we're losing game after game his experience could be valuable. Plus it's Wilders back-up plan if we don't sign Henderson and Moore get's injured ;) 

9 hours ago, Pettytom said:

I'd agree if he was bought to go straight into the first team, but we've got plenty of quality in defence, we were never going to splash out big on a centre half. Experience, and very good cover is what Jagielka provides.

Edited by Moistened

54 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Oh look he's trying to move the goalposts again.....

We all know the ins and outs of the Evans thing. He was wrongly convicted and McCabe stuck by him, this was always going to be the case.....the ONLY signing that Wilder hasn't been involved with. 

You lot don't half speak some rubbish!!.....Concentrate on your own failing team and leave the Premier League blades alone.

Well said mate you would think with their failing club they would be more concerned with what was going on at Sheff 6 than the in's and out's of transfers at the Lane.Nothing wrong with making comments about other clubs but they rack their brain cell to print nothing but negativity concerning the Blades.Mind you it is understandable they have to get their fun from somewhere it will certainly not be at Sheff 6.

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

Oh look he's trying to move the goalposts again.....

We all know the ins and outs of the Evans thing. He was wrongly convicted and McCabe stuck by him, this was always going to be the case.....the ONLY signing that Wilder hasn't been involved with. 

You lot don't half speak some rubbish!!.....Concentrate on your own failing team and leave the Premier League blades alone.

Now I'm confused, post 44 and Jim's video seems to suggest that it was Wilder's decision?

5 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

Now I'm confused, post 44 and Jim's video seems to suggest that it was Wilder's decision?

Ha bless you . So you are confused that's awful.Have you been away ?You have been very quiet for some one who knows so much about football.

On 04/07/2019 at 18:44, petcharlie said:

Not a very expensive one .That's a poor signing when a club spends 10 mill on a striker that fires blanks and won't take penalties.

3.5m 10 years ago plus wages? You also lost out on promotion when he was unavailable at the end of 2011. 

Quite expensive yes? Not sure what Rhodes has to do with it other than a blade can't have a conversation with making it relative to Wednesday. 

15 minutes ago, redbig said:

3.5m 10 years ago plus wages? You also lost out on promotion when he was unavailable at the end of 2011. 

Quite expensive yes? Not sure what Rhodes has to do with it other than a blade can't have a conversation with making it relative to Wednesday. 

Ah, the old 'obsessed' argument. A clear sign that the discussion is over.