Blades transfer targets.

3 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Just like Gary Madine did 🤣🤣

Anything to try and put a negative twist on a positive!

1. Bags of talent, needs a platform to show it

2. Former experience of / and a point to prove in the premier league

3. Perhaps a bit rough around the edges in the past and may need fine tuning

4. The ability to improve what we have already and take us forwards

Oh look......It's just another Wilder'esque signing 😂😂

Seriously....how many of Wilder's signings to date have backfired??....Agents have tried to force big time charlies upon him. Wilder said NO, they don't fit what we are all about.

Whilst the doubters and negative, bitter individuals keep hating and hoping for failure....Wilder keeps working that magic and delivering!.... I actually believe that the external negativity spurs us on that extra 10%, so long may it last!!!

If Wilder picks em, then I want em.....If he thinks they have all the attributes and can be fine tuned into the players and characters, that will take us on to the next level....then that's good enough for me!

What do the kids say again...."dem haters gonna keep hatin" 😂😂

Wilder's got em down to 3m.....that'll do us! An absolute steal at that price tag....

Norwood, freeman, Morrison, amongst others......more than good enough to compete with the bottom half of the table minimum.

Last I saw was they weren't taking less than 4 million so we'll see if the fee isnt undisclosed. Personally wouldn't want us to touch Morrison if Bruce was after him but you never know, too much baggage with him I think

16 hours ago, Bash Street said:

What's Ched Evans doing these days? Did he ever get a game under Wilder?

Looks like another trouble maker on the horizon.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united-blades-among-trio-of-clubs-linked-with-former-borussia-dortmund-starlet-390930

We were once linked with a bad boy but apparently the then manager had never seen him play on grass, same player went onto kung fu kick a fan at Crystal Palace I think it was,  dodged a bullet there didn't we.

You presumably know that  Chris Wilder didn't sign Ched ?

16 hours ago, Bash Street said:

What's Ched Evans doing these days? Did he ever get a game under Wilder?

Looks like another trouble maker on the horizon.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united-blades-among-trio-of-clubs-linked-with-former-borussia-dortmund-starlet-390930

We were once linked with a bad boy but apparently the then manager had never seen him play on grass, same player went onto kung fu kick a fan at Crystal Palace I think it was,  dodged a bullet there didn't we.

Doesn't seem to fit with Chris Wilders penchant for signing British and Irish player, but you carry on with the anti Blades campaign, you'll get something right eventually,  you have to, surely ?

To be fair, in your " defence", you're probably a Daily Mail reader, ergo a bit gullible

Edited by Ridgewalk

6 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

You presumably know that  Chris Wilder didn't sign Ched ?

Doesn't seem to fit with Chris Wilders penchant for signing British and Irish player, but you carry on with the anti Blades campaign, you'll get something right eventually,  you have to, surely ?

I remember hearing him (Wilder) on the radio when evans signed and he was all for it, but I must admit he didn't sound very convincing.

19 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Yes, I can see this ending in tears. He'll be OK for a month or two and then there'll be a big bust up I reckon, he'll split the dressing room without a doubt.

Well you can only hope.

🤣This guy called Bash street seems to be cutting him self up regarding the Blades success over the last three years .Poor guy he must be really hurting with that monster chip on his shoulders.Long may it continue really really obsessed 😁

24 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

🤣This guy called Bash street seems to be cutting him self up regarding the Blades success over the last three years .Poor guy he must be really hurting with that monster chip on his shoulders.Long may it continue really really obsessed 😁

Who's he signed ? List them and we'll have a look

luke freeman signs for sufc ..........club record fee .....who's next then?

6 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Really good signing this first of many .

11 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

P S don't shout it out loud mate it upsets some people around here  SHH .

On 22/06/2019 at 13:17, Bash Street said:

Does McCabe know about all this spending? It isn't going to happen is it.

We have started looks like (As usual ) the predictions from the dark side are not correct.What a shock.

8 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Ched Evans wasn't a wilder signing, I thought you followed the court case??

The Ched Evans deal was executed at boardroom level. It was a personal agreement between player and chairman, due to the circumstances surround his incorrect conviction.....It was nothing to do with Wilder, hence why he was scarcely used! He didnt really feature in the managers plans.

So I ask again....How many of Wilder's signings have backfired?? 

So your saying your manager doesn't have a say in some transfers? that can only end one way.

19 minutes ago, speedy69 said:

So your saying your manager doesn't have a say in some transfers? that can only end one way.

It was a deal to appease some of the fans, don't think there was any intension of playing Evans on a regular basis!!