Blades transfer targets.

Freeman and Maupay nearly wrapped up. Serious interest in McBurnie. 

58 minutes ago, Moistened said:

I have not heard anything as yet but it would be nice if true.

13 hours ago, Moistened said:

I feel we are at a very important time regarding the clubs future a hell of a lot depends on the outcome of the court case and who comes out of it the winner.I am hoping the fools who want to see the back of McCabe do not get to see their wish come true and reading between the lines I think Wilder thinks the same as me and a hell of a lot more Blades.Wilder and McCabe are our main assets and without one or the other everything that as been gained over the last three years could unravel.Yes McCabe has dropped clangers we all know that but he has steered a steady ship and in the end it all came right .I also feel the outcome of the case will reflect on the players who will be drawn towards the club in the transfer market I just hope Wilder is not to frustrated as to jack it in .One thing in our favour is he loves the club and it will still be here when the prince and company take their hook.

19 hours ago, Moistened said:

Last I saw they had rejected 4 million for Freeman as wanting more, that's the problem buying from the championship when your in the premiership, the prices go up. Of course could of changed since I saw that .

Be interesting to see if Maupay can cut it with less chances and in a higher league but did read one club has dropped out of signing him 

1 hour ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Last I saw they had rejected 4 million for Freeman as wanting more, that's the problem buying from the championship when your in the premiership, the prices go up. Of course could of changed since I saw that .

Be interesting to see if Maupay can cut it with less chances and in a higher league but did read one club has dropped out of signing him 

Both nearly done mate, not sure on the finer details of the deals, but I'd expect an announcement next week. 

The Ravel Morrison interest is real too, not sure where the Blades are at with that though at the moment.

There's definate interest in McBurnie, could go either way, but I'd expect it to happen. 

On 24/06/2019 at 18:03, Jim Hardie said:

Lol, we must be protected from vile comments, Charles.

I agree Jim. I'm only 65 with a lifetime working in the forces and mental health system I need to be protected and  sheltered.

42 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Any more on the Gareth Bale link?

yes he has turned you down.

Just now, petcharlie said:

yes he has turned you down.

Just now, petcharlie said:

yes he has turned you down. he is only interested in the prem league so you lot do not count only the big clubs in the prem like us.

Ravel Morrison training with the Blades. 

Freeman currently undergoing a medical. 

Maupay should be wrapped up before the end of the week I'd have thought. 

2 hours ago, Moistened said:

Ravel Morrison training with the Blades. 

Freeman currently undergoing a medical. 

Maupay should be wrapped up before the end of the week I'd have thought. 

Morrison sounds like a loose cannon and although he sounds like something special his attitude  could rub Wilder up the wrong way. I hope he understands that football clubs seem to be getting fed up with his antics .He has been given a great opportunity to save his career I do hope he takes it not just for the clubs sake but his as well.He is a lucky lad he should grab this chance with both hands.It is no good when you reach 40 and you look back and realize what an idiot you have been,it's to late then.There are kids out here who would give their right arm to be gifted like him it is time to appreciate it.Good luck lad hope it goes well.

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Morrison sounds like a loose cannon

Yes, I can see this ending in tears. He'll be OK for a month or two and then there'll be a big bust up I reckon, he'll split the dressing room without a doubt.

1 hour ago, cmonkes said:

Seriously....how many of Wilder's signings to date have backfired??.

What's Ched Evans doing these days? Did he ever get a game under Wilder?

Looks like another trouble maker on the horizon.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united-blades-among-trio-of-clubs-linked-with-former-borussia-dortmund-starlet-390930

We were once linked with a bad boy but apparently the then manager had never seen him play on grass, same player went onto kung fu kick a fan at Crystal Palace I think it was,  dodged a bullet there didn't we.

Edited by Bash Street