Derby County Court Cases

I'm trying to locate the details of a case which took place recently at the end of May. I know the case no. and the day, but not the names of the parties, which the court themselves need to give me the details. So is there any route I could take to find out futher info?

You can locate the parties with the case number alone.

Does that help?

Yes thanks, but what's the process?

Hello sorry for late reply.

You should be able to contact the court and quote the case number.  They should be able to locate it from there.  How old is the case you are looknig into?

On 24/06/2019 at 16:17, vipguy said:

Hello sorry for late reply.

You should be able to contact the court and quote the case number.  They should be able to locate it from there.  How old is the case you are looknig into?

I did but she wouldn't give me further information unless I knew the parties. About 3/4 weeks.

Sorry, can't find anything from that. It only concerns a private parking judgement, it's not absolutely essential. Possibly the receptionist at the court gave the wrong info. I think there might be a fee to search the lists on county court judgements.

Thanks for that, but nothing comes up on the search. I have put in the number which is from the MSE site, it's possible they might have put in an incorrect number.

carosio make sure the no is CORRECT.   Are you sure it's the right one as it is very rare mistakes are made.

I trained in law by the way for over 10 years.

I'll send you a pm with details.