Mark Field / Greenpeace protester

19 hours ago, Temuchin said:

Very true. If it had been a man, Field wouldn't have dared get out of his seat.

But he took his chance to release his pent up aggression. Probably the only contact he has with women.

Ive just seen the video for the first time. From what some cry babies have been saying I half expected Mark Field to go WWE on someone but no. What I saw was a man doing the right thing and ejecting some smirking commie out of a place she had no business being.

Well done him. Pity he bottled it and apologised though, he did nothing wrong.

8 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Ive just seen the video for the first time. From what some cry babies have been saying I half expected Mark Field to go WWE on someone but no. What I saw was a man doing the right thing and ejecting some smirking commie out of a place she had no business being.

+1.  Well put.

Angel1.

13 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Mark Field apologised because he is a gentleman and gentleman apologise even when they have nothing to apologise for.

45 minutes ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

:thumbsup:. well said.

1 hour ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Totally agree 

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

This is a sad sad thread.

To be honest Tin Foil, I think common sense is the order of the day.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

To be honest Tin Foil, I think common sense is the order of the day.

Why, Mark field didn't show any.  That was not a man thinking of the greater good, that was a man where the red mist had descended and he wasn't getting his dinner. Roy Keane in his prime looked less nutty. I've no objection to her getting thrown out - she shouldn't have been there - but he could have handled it so much better.

Any way, it's done and finished now, its now all about Boris, at least until footage is found of Jeremy hunt organising fights between homeless people or summat ;)