Westwood, Lee and Palmer to stay at Hillsborough

According to The Star Keiren Westwood, Liam Palmer and Kieran Lee have committed their futures to Sheffield Wednesday by signing new contracts. Palmer and Westwood signed 2 year contracts whilst Lee has signed for a  year.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/keiren-westwood-liam-palmer-and-kieran-lee-are-staying-with-sheffield-wednesday-248370

56 minutes ago, iansheff said:

According to The Star Keiren Westwood, Liam Palmer and Kieran Lee have committed their futures to Sheffield Wednesday by signing new contracts. Palmer and Westwood signed 2 year contracts whilst Lee has signed for a  year.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/keiren-westwood-liam-palmer-and-kieran-lee-are-staying-with-sheffield-wednesday-248370

That,s what i call a good start.

hope this new fitness man tony strudwick sorts out our problems injury wise,seems a top man

Can’t anyone help them  ?

Good news, was worried when i only saw the first part of the title in mi news feed but clicking on it showed i needent have worried. Obviously fitness of Lee and Westy is a worry, as they have been out a lot over the past couple of seasons, more out than in mostly :(

Good news. I thought Lee would only get a 6 month contract but happy to give him a year to prove his fitness. Westwood was a must while Palmer has improved this season so we'll see with him