I'm bored.

How much longer before kick off.I have even resorted to watching womens footy I must be unwell.Joking apart what a change  from all the actors and divers we usually see on match of the day.Nothing happening on the transfer front down at the lane it is all to quiet no one to argue with even a discussion would be nice so I will try and spice it up a bit all Wednesday fans are --------- that should stir things up . Only kidding really.   Lets see if the mods wipe that clean.

I'm keeping busy enough to not get too bored yet. On a plus though I think we kick off a week earlier than you guys😁

Please don't spark any disputes or lively debates

There is no need

Instead of Wednesday and United fans tormenting each other why not be nice instead?

Be kind

I think we're all bored to be honest.

I am enjoying the Women's  World Cup though, but it's just not the same .

I can't wait to get stuck in to the the season, and I'm poised and ready for the 'oh so superior' Premier League reports from the red side of the City.

I just hope Wednesday dominate the Championship for once, and we have a team and a style of play we can be proud of.

It's bonkers, but I still don't really want promotion. I really do prefer the Championship.

For Chansiri though, I hope we can do him proud and get him his money back, and more on top.

So there, whatever happens, I'm not going to be satisfied.

I'll go with the majority I suppose and like it or lump it.

54 minutes ago, rogets said:

Please don't spark any disputes or lively debates

There is no need

Instead of Wednesday and United fans tormenting each other why not be nice instead?

Be kind

Go do one 😭😭

30 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

Go do one 😭😭

Now now David there is no need for that .This is the closed season .No taking pop shots at our neighbours across the city .poor things.We should be sending good will and peace to them. Oh my god I am bored .😇

22 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

Oh my god I am bored .😇

Same here Chas ! Awful is"nt it.  

1 hour ago, Hotmale 1954 said:

I think we're all bored to be honest.

I am enjoying the Women's  World Cup though, but it's just not the same .

I can't wait to get stuck in to the the season, and I'm poised and ready for the 'oh so superior' Premier League reports from the red side of the City.

I just hope Wednesday dominate the Championship for once, and we have a team and a style of play we can be proud of.

It's bonkers, but I still don't really want promotion. I really do prefer the Championship.

For Chansiri though, I hope we can do him proud and get him his money back, and more on top.

So there, whatever happens, I'm not going to be satisfied.

I'll go with the majority I suppose and like it or lump it.

All we can hope hotty. Agree regarding going up but the money would be useful and the chairman gets his money. Roll on the season

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

Same here Chas ! Awful is"nt it.  

I am trying to think what me and the other half used to do to pass the time but that's out of the question now😁I am looking at my lupins and they have  flopped over it is them that reminded me of what we used to do.😉

10 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

I am trying to think what me and the other half used to do to pass the time but that's out of the question now😁I am looking at my lupins and they have  flopped over it is them that reminded me of what we used to do.😉

Royal Ascot kept me from going insane this week, Frankie Dettori wow.  the Billy Sharp of jockeys.

3 hours ago, petcharlie said:

How much longer before kick off.I have even resorted to watching womens footy I must be unwell

Do what Bash Street suggests.. Record a game.. then fast forward it.. it"s like watching Div 2 footy.

2 hours ago, petcharlie said:

Now now David there is no need for that .This is the closed season .No taking pop shots at our neighbours across the city .poor things.We should be sending good will and peace to them. Oh my god I am bored .😇

No worries Charlie. Rogets knows I'm only engaging in light-hearted banter. Anything to relieve the boredom.....