RITA. NETTLESHIP

Does anyone know of a Rita NETTLESHIP  maiden name Wilson previously lived at both Mawfa road and Wickfield road  from the Sheffield area some 45+"yrs a go with a son Richard and a daughter Mary. Previoulsy married to David Nettleship who was a police constable and then later a bus driver Any Info would be fantastic

Edited by rusmarks
looking for lost family

Sorry we have no info regarding Rita Nettleship 

30 minutes ago, grandad owl said:

Was she the chairperson for swfc supporters club

That Rita doesn't have 2 children. So it is defiantly a different Rita Nettleship

19 hours ago, grandad owl said:

Was she the chairperson for swfc supporters club

That Rita was I believe married to Keith and lived at Swallownest - or that area.

still searching for ANY information on Rita Nettleship

We do not allow any personal information to be shared on the forum without the consent of the individual. 

So unless Rita ( maiden name Wilson previously lived at both Mawfa road and Wickfield road  from the Sheffield area some 45+"yrs ago with a son Richard and a daughter Mary. Previoulsy married to David Nettleship who was a police constable and then later a bus driver)  gives her permission to have her details posted, this enquiry will not make any progress.

12 hours ago, TedW said:

So unless Rita ( maiden name Wilson previously lived at both Mawfa road and Wickfield road  from the Sheffield area some 45+"yrs ago with a son Richard and a daughter Mary. Previoulsy married to David Nettleship who was a police constable and then later a bus driver)  gives her permission to have her details posted, this enquiry will not make any progress.

There is nothing to stop someone sending a private message to the O P rather than posting information for everyone to see.

I was born in Swallownest and lived there until 1966 when I moved to Drifield near Bridlington

I can remember amongst local family names that there was a number of Nettleships, even some my age - II know this is probbablyy earlier than you are working on but the ones I remember may be an earlier generation

Victor - Malaysia

thank you for all your comments....... we have been searching for quite some time for my partners birth parents and seem to have hit a wall.......my partner is one of a twin ( both adopted together) if this would/could jog anyones memories...thank you in advance