Searching for my husbands daughter

Hi, I know it’s a long shot but I am trying to find the daughter that my husband fathered probably nearly 50 years ago.  He  never knew what happened to her as they didn’t stay together.  I don’t know any details about this daughter only that she actually rang our house in the early hours of. Christmas morning about 15 years ago.  She was crying and said that my husband was her father but was really upset and I never got any details.  I always knew about her but my husband didn’t know anything about her.   My husbands name is David Blythe and he went to Dinnington  College and worked at Orgreave pit.  If anyone can help me I’d be very grateful.

Do you know her name or her Mother's name?     

On 18/06/2019 at 09:16, lovelace said:

Do you know her name or her Mother's name?     

He told me the mother’s name and we traced her through her son and daughter and they confirmed that she did have a child adopted at birth and was also desperate to find her.  They asked their mother the name of the father and it was a friend of her brothers but it wasn’t David Blythe.  It all seems so odd because where did he get the name from and she did have a baby adopted.  We are at s dead end x

NORCAP   ?       What's that then ?

I think the best you could do would be to take a DNA test on either Ancestry or Find My Past. That will throw up people your husband is related to as long as they too have taken a test but even if they haven't you would find enough people to be able to try to work it out. Good luck. 

Sometimes facebook allows them your seeking to find you.

I have recently found some missing family on my Fathers side who I was trying to trace but they traced me and now we meet up occasionally.  If your not on FB give it a try as you never know