Citroen Picasso locking wheel nut key

Has anyone got the above car and the wheel nut key. Can someone crack me a wheel nut. I can come to you. Just a bit skint at the moment and cant afford to buy a replacement. Would give someone a fiver to borrow it for two minutes to crack one nut.

Is it that easy mate? I know on my motor there's around 20/30 different profiles and you need to get the correct one. I lost mine and I had to take it into the main dealer and have the wheels removed and buy a complete new set of locking nuts. Turned out my missus had put it away for safe keeping.

You are talking about the locking nut aren't you? If not please accept my apologies.

My son lost his.

With loads of different sized 1/2" drive sockets available, we managed to find one that would have a real tight interference fit and tap it on with a big hammer.

It came off, but the hard point is recovering your socket, we used a machine vice's shoulders and hit the bolt back out.

Then get round the scrap yard for an ordinary bolt, or buy a new set of locking bolts.

With a bit of luck, you may find that the lockable bolt is not too tight.

20 hours ago, swede1973 said:

Has anyone got the above car and the wheel nut key. Can someone crack me a wheel nut. I can come to you. Just a bit skint at the moment and cant afford to buy a replacement. Would give someone a fiver to borrow it for two minutes to crack one nut.

Can you put a picture of wheel nut you want removing on here ,I’ve got some tools that remove them 

They're all different.

Your best bet is to go to a good indy tyre fitting place.  They'll have the tools and experience to take it off.

You could try a universal tool from Ebay or Halfords to force it off, but results are mixed.