Sign in to follow this  

Fox house to Sheffield Walking Route

Afternoon all

If the whether is less monsoony tomorrow I'm heading out for a walk up to fox house, I plan to walk from Endcliffe park, to Norfolk arms, along the green lane directly opposite which leads directly to Fox House (Sorry unsure of the trail name) up to now my plan is to pretty much just do the same route back however is there an alternate route back towards Endcliffe Park I can take? I can't see any but I'm sure there are more people here with better knowledge of the general area. 

I've done this particular route a few times but never decided to look for a different way back till  now.

When you get to Fox House or just before turn off the sheeptrack, walk on either Burbage Edge or drop down to the path and head up to Burbage Bridge, carry on to Stanage Edge towards Stanage Pole, drop down to Redmires keep the dams to the left of you and carry on to Lodge Moor. From there go over to Fulwood, down to Forge Dam and continue back to Endcliffe.