Jump to content

The US / Iran war...

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, banjodeano said:

so what do you think of this?

Johnson’s kowtow to Trump likely to be first of many acts of abasement

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/johnson-s-kowtow-to-trump-likely-to-be-first-of-many-acts-of-abasement-1.3952879

What’s this got to do with the Iranians harassing a British tanker ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

What’s this got to do with the Iranians harassing a British tanker ?

and the fact weve been under americas thumb for decades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

What’s this got to do with the Iranians harassing a British tanker ?

 

On 20/06/2019 at 21:16, JamesR123 said:

Boris is a moron, even a racist moron.  He is not evil like Blair and the Labour Party.

 

I don't think we will follow US into Iran.

 

On 20/06/2019 at 21:18, banjodeano said:

your having a laugh. if trump says jump, be pretty damn sure Borris will jump

 

On 21/06/2019 at 12:20, JamesR123 said:

What evidence do you have for this?

 

16 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

What’s this got to do with the Iranians harassing a British tanker ?

 

3 hours ago, banjodeano said:

so what do you think of this?

Johnson’s kowtow to Trump likely to be first of many acts of abasement

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/johnson-s-kowtow-to-trump-likely-to-be-first-of-many-acts-of-abasement-1.3952879

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, melthebell said:

and the fact weve been under americas thumb for decades

Has I’ve already said what’s this got to do with the Iranians harassing a British tanker ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Has I’ve already said what’s this got to do with the Iranians harassing a British tanker ?

It's a very tenuous conspiracy theory, us making stories up so us and the US get an excuse to attack iran.

on a similar note what happened with all the hate For the Russians apparently gained from making up the skripal poisoning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, melthebell said:

It's a very tenuous conspiracy theory, us making stories up so us and the US get an excuse to attack iran.

on a similar note what happened with all the hate For the Russians apparently gained from making up the skripal poisoning?

Some people follow like sheep, they have to believe what they are told, unable to form their own opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, banjodeano said:

Some people follow like sheep, they have to believe what they are told, unable to form their own opinion

Sorry some of us aren't enlightened enough to know special stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today's Mail reveals the astonishing recklessness of Trump causing shocking tensions with Iran, tensions that, apart from the appalling risk to peace, are already costing the UK taxpayer (that's you and me) as British defence forces are deployed in the Hormuz domain. And why did Trump trigger this crisis? Apparently for no better reason than to spite Barack Obama. This child in the White House is incapable of diplomacy or restraint. So, should we be grateful to the Mail for this information? The Mail is a stranger to social justice or measured, responsible reporting, it's own motivation for releasing the leaks relating to Kim Darroch were exactly similar in their reckless disregard for international stability to Trump's stupid provocation of Middle East tensions. This is the Mail doing what it does best, petulant destabilising, childish conduct in pursuit of its own political agenda, a withdrawal from Europe on any, or no, terms. Donald Trump, the Mail - there's no significant difference!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.