Jump to content

The US / Iran war...

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Longcol said:

You haven't said who planned my living in France. You did say "youve walked a life planned out before you were even born" didn't you? You're not very good at this are you?

 

And how do you know I haven't got dual nationality? After 5 years you can be a french citizen as long as you can speak the language and haven't got a criminal conviction.

 

https://www.expatica.com/fr/moving/citizenship/a-guide-to-french-citizenship-and-permanent-residence-107626/

 

 

 

Is it even relevant,youve still got to pay tax to those that control you,you were born to pay a tax,to raise state funds,the levels are set by the state that controlled your life.

Move states it follows you.

My mates got 20M in his current account,splits it around his four kids on two contenants,still pays tax on his money,just shifts it to the lower amount.

You cant escape state control,even by shifting continents,because your state controlled.

Im better than youl ever be pal

youl never escape state control,even if you get to be queen

Edited by staninoodle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, staninoodle said:

Is it even relevant,youve still got to pay tax to those that control you,you were born to pay a tax,to raise state funds,the levels are set by the state that controlled your life.

Move states it follows you.

My mates got 20M in his current account,splits it around his four kids on two contenants,still pays tax on his money,just shifts it to the lower amount.

You cant escape state control,even by shifting continents,because your state controlled.

Im better than youl ever be pal

 

And still no evidence that I've walked a life planned for me.

 

And won't be paying any tax this year.

 

Up in Stocksbridge some of us were well into alternative stuff way before the internet had been invented - but in those days you had to go and find it - and live it in the real world - not just online.

 

Anyhow - one hour ahead of you in France (and a light year ahead of much of Stocksbridge) - time for bed -  got to be up to get the pool ready - plenty of sunshine tomorrow 😊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I just came on to find out about some war in Iran with the Yanks, but seems I got derailed, all I can see is tax havens stuff and wealth management info. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Longcol said:

And still no evidence that I've walked a life planned for me.

 

And won't be paying any tax this year.

 

Up in Stocksbridge some of us were well into alternative stuff way before the internet had been invented - but in those days you had to go and find it - and live it in the real world - not just online.

 

Anyhow - one hour ahead of you in France (and a light year ahead of much of Stocksbridge) - time for bed -  got to be up to get the pool ready - plenty of sunshine tomorrow 😊 

 Open the pool in your smoking jacket, then if it catches on fire, just jump  in the pool.😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aanyway back to the "war", which is now a cyber war

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 23/06/2019 at 01:44, Longcol said:

And still no evidence that I've walked a life planned for me.

 

And won't be paying any tax this year.

 

Up in Stocksbridge some of us were well into alternative stuff way before the internet had been invented - but in those days you had to go and find it - and live it in the real world - not just online.

 

Anyhow - one hour ahead of you in France (and a light year ahead of much of Stocksbridge) - time for bed -  got to be up to get the pool ready - plenty of sunshine tomorrow 😊 

Well you didnt opt out of the system,you will have accessed some form of finance,mortgage car loan at some stage and I know you worked.

So you did walk the plan,which is what the educational system prepared you to do,its around 10% of  planetary population that buck the trend and free themselves of state control.

Heres a marker for you to set you on the right path,watchout for a major financial institution changing its leader,then watch for alterations to the educational ciriculums,subtle to begin with,very subtle changes,and not instant,because theyve got wise to the fact millions of people have already got wise to them manipulating govt policy.Try past changes in a pvt browser,its not easy so much of the internet is state controlled,their quick to erase their footprints from mainstream media,posts i read on google openly 3 years ago have completely vanished now,even the very slightly incriminating ones are gone.

Edited by staninoodle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, melthebell said:

Aanyway back to the "war", which is now a cyber war

Its about oil,which raises tax dollars,to payback Govt loans to the elite few,just like the war on Iraq,war sells weapons,that raises coutries to the ground,who then require loans to rebuild their devastated country,noboddy wants a loan in roubles,so its dollars and contracts go to US backed companys.

Raising Iran to the floor would be a massive moneyspinner,Putin will resist with all his might,Iran is a huge ally and hes given them assurances,but Trumps well aware he could create billions from an attack on Iran and the general feeling amongst the enlightened few is that day could be close.

China hold the balance,putin courts favour,but the chinese crave american culture,youd expect the chinese will instruct putin to reign in Iran,this week could be critical in that conflict,whatever the outcome,the us will attack Irans nuclear capability under any excuse as its a threat to Israel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sigh, hes not even prime minister yet and wants to jump straight in with the US

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-24/uk-could-join-us-in-assault-on-iran-jeremy-hunt-says/

 

the attacks on the tankers is "almost certainly" Iran, oh ok Jeremy thats good enough evidence to warrant an invasion on a sovereign country and years of yet another expensive war, lots of our own soldiers deaths, massacring of thousands of civillians, and terrorists back on our streets.

 

To get this brexit ******** done lets just become even more of a subservient 51st state of the almighty US of A sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2019 at 12:52, melthebell said:

sigh, hes not even prime minister yet and wants to jump straight in with the US

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-24/uk-could-join-us-in-assault-on-iran-jeremy-hunt-says/

 

the attacks on the tankers is "almost certainly" Iran, oh ok Jeremy thats good enough evidence to warrant an invasion on a sovereign country and years of yet another expensive war, lots of our own soldiers deaths, massacring of thousands of civillians, and terrorists back on our streets.

 

To get this brexit ******** done lets just become even more of a subservient 51st state of the almighty US of A sigh.

AT least he got the NHS in good order to deal with was casualties ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/06/2019 at 00:54, staninoodle said:

Its about oil,which raises tax dollars,to payback Govt loans to the elite few,just like the war on Iraq,war sells weapons,that raises coutries to the ground,who then require loans to rebuild their devastated country,noboddy wants a loan in roubles,so its dollars and contracts go to US backed companys.

Raising Iran to the floor would be a massive moneyspinner,Putin will resist with all his might,Iran is a huge ally and hes given them assurances,but Trumps well aware he could create billions from an attack on Iran and the general feeling amongst the enlightened few is that day could be close.

China hold the balance,putin courts favour,but the chinese crave american culture,youd expect the chinese will instruct putin to reign in Iran,this week could be critical in that conflict,whatever the outcome,the us will attack Irans nuclear capability under any excuse as its a threat to Israel

Trump is not the one wanting war with Iran. Its Bolton and Pompeo who are driving that agenda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LizzieBirdswrth said:

Trump is not the one wanting war with Iran. Its Bolton and Pompeo who are driving that agenda 

Indeed, I thought Trump showed good judgement by not striking Iran after the downing of that unmanned US drone. He calculated that an unmanned drone isn't worth approx. 150 Iranian lives in retaliation.

Edited by Tickling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Tickling said:

Indeed, I thought Trump showed good judgement by not striking Iran after the downing of that unmanned US drone. He calculated that an unmanned drone isn't worth approx. 150 Iranian lives in retaliation.

If he had that good judgement he wouldn't have authorised it in the first place - remember he cancelled it after the planes were in the air. It sounds like Bolton/Pompeo convinced him he should launch a strike and calmer heads pointed out it was actually a really stupid idea and got him to stop it at the last moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.