The US / Iran war...

What's happend with Jeremy Corbyn on this? I heard something about MP's critisizing him?, because he didn't immediately side with the Americans on this, and wanted to see what evidence they had etc. Seems like a very sensible approach to me. Pity we weren't so keen to scrutinize evidence back when we had the Iraq / WMD cruster****.

43 minutes ago, Waldo said:

What's happend with Jeremy Corbyn on this? I heard something about MP's critisizing him?, because he didn't immediately side with the Americans on this, and wanted to see what evidence they had etc. Seems like a very sensible approach to me. Pity we weren't so keen to scrutinize evidence back when we had the Iraq / WMD cruster****.

Truth and reason gets in the way of facts when it comes to selling multi million dollar weapons of mass destruction,whats a few hundred thousand dead people,ruined lives,it doesnt get the Rothschild family to its next trillion,theyve funded every war since waterloo and quite possibly some before,take a look at some of the contracts signed during the Iraq war (2nd time around) they were staggering figures,but how do you fund daily lives of 250M people? Certainly not through everyday taxation,the food bill alone will swallow tax up,unless you **** about with food production,which is a frightening thought in itself with endless implications like growing rates of autism and other brain disorders..........and where would the run off gow?Obviously the water uesd will end up somewhere,the ocean maybe?But dont we all cosume what goes up into the atmosphere?

Frightening thought when you consider autism &ADHD are rising worldwide at alarming rates

Edited by staninoodle

9 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Truth and reason gets in the way of facts when it comes to selling multi million dollar weapons of mass destruction,whats a few hundred thousand dead people,ruined lives,it doesnt get the Rothschild family to its next trillion,theyve funded every war since waterloo and quite possibly some before,take a look at some of the contracts signed during the Iraq war (2nd time around) they were staggering figures,but how do you fund daily lives of 250M people? Certainly not through everyday taxation,the food bill alone will swallow tax up,unless you **** about with food production,which is a frightening thought in itself with endless implications like growing rates of autism and other brain disorders..........and where would the run off gow?Obviously the water uesd will end up somewhere,the ocean maybe?But dont we all cosume what goes up into the atmosphere?

Frightening thought when you consider autism &ADHD are rising worldwide at alarming rates

Conspiracy freak much?

12 hours ago, Waldo said:

indeed, instead of facts and truth being shown all it is is a smear from the right to smear Corbyn. Of course people should look at the facts and tell the truth, just saying its iran because it is is NOT a fact and probably even not the truth lol

and it did get us jackbooting into Iraq behind the US based on lies

Iran have recently announced they intend to break the limit on enriched Uranium that was part of the (now defunct) deal.

They made an approach to the EU to take their side.  I can't see how that will help though, no-one is going to take their side if they are going back to trying to make a nuke.

12 hours ago, Halibut said:

Conspiracy freak much?

How did you guess 😂

Take a look into the laundry contract for the US armed forces in Iraq,ok it was a warzone,but the figures are staggering.

A guy on my FB used to post regular updates from the warzone,he opened up the can on many things that were going on,last vid he posted was him getting on the plane after his tour was done,looking foreward to going home and being with his family and playing with his kids again.

The guy never made it home,he died in car accident despite the fact hed booked train tickets for his journey & his wife and kids were waiting at the station to meet him.

Yeah love conspiracy

Edited by staninoodle

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 01:01, staninoodle said:

Two things:

1) If that was your post after you edited it, I'd hate to have read it before.

2) I have a small rule.  Every time I see a post that references Rothschilds or Soros, I immediately stop reading because what follows is the usual bunch of conspiratorial, New World Order, anti-semitic nonsense.   

Was I right?

10 hours ago, bendix said:

Two things:

1) If that was your post after you edited it, I'd hate to have read it before.

2) I have a small rule.  Every time I see a post that references Rothschilds or Soros, I immediately stop reading because what follows is the usual bunch of conspiratorial, New World Order, anti-semitic nonsense.   

Was I right?

Your about as wrong as its possible to be.

If you just stick your fingers in your ears every time you meet a point of view you cant reason with,whats the point of being in a forum?

Theres a free app,Flightradar24,everytime theres a serious threat of nuclear war,watch the 32/33 question marks fly into a small unmarked airport in Poland,they land throughout  one single day,its a safehaven built by the elite richest people on the planet who believe they can survive a nuclear war,many have funded the arms that will cause the ultimate destruction.

It would take just 5 of these people to end world poverty,even after theyd shared their fortunes with the rest of us,they would STILL have a fortune they couldnt spend,one trillion goes a long way.............

4 hours ago, staninoodle said:

If you just stick your fingers in your ears every time you meet a point of view you cant reason with,whats the point of being in a forum?

Theres a free app,Flightradar24,everytime theres a serious threat of nuclear war,watch the 32/33 question marks fly into a small unmarked airport in Poland,they land throughout  one single day,its a safehaven built by the elite richest people on the planet who believe they can survive a nuclear war,many have funded the arms that will cause the ultimate destruction.

It would take just 5 of these people to end world poverty,even after theyd shared their fortunes with the rest of us,they would STILL have a fortune they couldnt spend,one trillion goes a long way.............

And you're about as gullible as it's possible to be. Please provide your source for your fantasy.

7 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Why would they go to Poland? Surely that's too close to russia/ukraine?

On 17/06/2019 at 00:42, Waldo said:

What's happend with Jeremy Corbyn on this? 

What's happened with Corbyn on anything this past week or two.  Tom Watson pushing again to remain, being warned Labour risks becoming  'electoral history', the leadership contest, this.  He's been very quiet.

Me thinks we should continues to beLIEve their story even after they lied to us about Iraq.

To believe in a conspiracy we might be labelled conspiratards.

Sheep are so prevalent - even after Iraq.