The US / Iran war...

Visited by who bet its not westerners prob israel bombers 

Think you are getting mixed up with Cyprus i got a villa there magic mate  

Hey there are plenty of villas for sale in Beirut for sale cost about 4 for a tenner if you like it there  Heard of Hezbollah  they love us 

Edited by spider1

and in the real world today, massive protests in Iran over the accidental shooting down of the aircraft, people chanting anti government slogans

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51081833

AND taking care to NOT walk over US and Israeli flags

sounds very anti western to me ;)

seems normal people want change...and to be part of the real world, not their governments world

Edited by melthebell

On 10/01/2020 at 15:05, frigate said:

They shot down a plane full of Iranians - most of the "foreigners" were ethnic Iranians with other citizenship.

The ayatollahs have had a bad week.  A dead military mastermind.  56 dead at his funeral.  Revenge strikes which did nothing but spook them into shooting down an airliner taking off from their own airport.I  wonder  if the "people who learned a lot"are working at the airport? lol

In your haste to try and score a cheap point with the SAM-downed airliner, you and Ticker completely missed the point I raised.

Which is quite ironic, since that downing happens to replicate, for their SAMs, my earlier point about their cruise missiles.

Feel free to have another go sometime.

12 hours ago, melthebell said:

AND taking care to NOT walk over US and Israeli flags

sounds very anti western to me ;)

seems normal people want change...and to be part of the real world, not their governments world

Although, at the same time:

Iranian protesters burn British flags and chant 'death to England' after detention of British ambassador

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/iran-protesters-uk-flags-death-england-british-ambassador-1362809

4 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Although, at the same time:

Iranian protesters burn British flags and chant 'death to England' after detention of British ambassador

https://inews.co.uk/news/world/iran-protesters-uk-flags-death-england-british-ambassador-1362809

yeah but thats normal, thats how spiders trying to portray ALL Iranians, thats not the case, like anywhere theres the hardcore supporters, the extremists

22 hours ago, spider1 said:

21percent christion up to a few years ago it was 95 percent and why would anybody from england take there family to lebanon unless they were muslim themselves ' Latest from iran muslims parading around we hate english read the news 

What planet you live on go visit Beiruit like that 

A million European and American tourists in 2018.

When was Lebanon a 95% Christian country? Never, at a guess. 

Have you heard of Google? You can find out facts about the world, rather than making stuff up, or reading the Mail or Express. 

Edited by Bargepole23

On 11/01/2020 at 22:19, Fiat500 said:

Iran has admitted the accidental shooting down of the plane.

I don't think its an  accident. The flight had literally just taken off from Tehran International Airport. It would have been in an internationally recognised flight path out of that airport at 8000 feet it would have been  Under full Iranian air traffic control.

Just another excuse from the 'we didn't fire anything' propaganda machine.

The Iranians were no doubt hoping for US retaliation for their missile attacks and I wouldn’t put it past them to have deliberately shot down the airliner with the intention of blaming the US . 

Edited just now by frigate

On 12/01/2020 at 20:59, spider1 said:

21percent christion up to a few years ago it was 95 percent and why would anybody from england take there family to lebanon unless they were muslim themselves ' Latest from iran muslims parading around we hate english read the news 

You really have an extraordinarily narrow and reductive way of looking at the world don't you?

22 hours ago, melthebell said:

yeah but thats normal, thats how spiders trying to portray ALL Iranians, thats not the case, like anywhere theres the hardcore supporters, the extremists

I love how they manage to get the flags.  I think I'm going to set up a shop there selling just Western flags, I'd make a killing!

On 12/01/2020 at 20:59, spider1 said:

You're claiming that 'a few years ago' Lebanon was 95% Christian!? Wow. That's simply not true. Neither is the statistic that only 21% of Lebanon is Christian today.