The US / Iran war...

21 minutes ago, El Cid said:

And Iran had just had one of its leaders shot by an air strike, they may have been a little nervous.

What, they accidently fired two missiles (reports are first one malfunctioned) at a civilian aircraft 6 minutes out of Tehran Airport carrying 175 innocent people and the missile accidently exploded at 8,000 feet. Accidently killing 175 innocent people.

why would they shoot their own people? What was the motive? 
The only thing I can think of is that the airline is owned by the Ukrainian president and another friend oligarch, both of whom are Jewish.

On 09/01/2020 at 11:46, spider1 said:

Why would you ask if anybody has been to iran. Nobody goes under any condition you may have a job getting out again . What a nasty horrible country why would anybody go there for there holidays nobody i know . Airlines wont even fly over the place worse than avghanistan  horrible country . You say general population [ike us i dont think so they nearly all hate the western world British americans keep away for a reason 

Next time you go remember Nazanin Radciffe in jail since 2016 a woman they are holding on political charges wouldnt happen in this country 

Because I've been quite a few times for work, and met some great people. As for having a job getting out again, utter rubbish. Same in Syria before the current conflict, and Lebanon and Jordan. All countries with a tradition of hospitality, and certainly the general population don't hate British people, but you will never know that in your bigoted, xenophobic and hateful little bubble.

2 hours ago, Bargepole23 said:

Because I've been quite a few times for work, and met some great people. As for having a job getting out again, utter rubbish. Same in Syria before the current conflict, and Lebanon and Jordan. All countries with a tradition of hospitality, and certainly the general population don't hate British people, but you will never know that in your bigoted, xenophobic and hateful little bubble.

Na changed my mind lovely country may take family for holiday next year . meet some Shia Muslims very friendly people.

You heard that joke were you going for your holidays next year Iran

Yeah Lebanon as well thrown all westerners out now 99 percent muslim they hate us as well

Edited by spider1

7 minutes ago, spider1 said:

Na changed my mind lovely country may take family for holiday next year . meet some Shia Muslims 

very friendly people 

it looks like your argument has fell apart...

Because I've been quite a few times for work, and met some great people.

Aye... my mum went a couple of years ago, had a great time.

As for having a job getting out again, utter rubbish. Same in Syria before the current conflict, and Lebanon and Jordan.

9 million tourist went to Iran in 2018, their prisons must be reet full :D

All countries with a tradition of hospitality, and certainly the general population don't hate British people, but you will never know that in your bigoted, xenophobic and hateful little bubble.

The epitomy of their views of Iranians. The irony being that Spider is more radicalised than they are :hihi:

Youve already been warned about the bickering and personal comments.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Just now, Magilla said:

Aye... my mum went a couple of years ago, had a great time.

9 million tourist went to Iran in 2018, their prisons must be reet full :D

The epitomy of their views of Iranians. The irony being that Spider is more radicalised than they are :hihi:

Muslims . Shias and Sunnis hate each other continually at war with each other ; I just cant understand why you and them want to live here away you go 

Iran has admitted the accidental shooting down of the plane.

21 hours ago, croat77 said:

How conveniently, not a single US citizen on the plane.

If you ask me, this plane crash has written CIA all over it.

They did similar things during the cold war in number of proxy wars

across the world 

The Iranians have already said they are responsible for shooting the plane down after firing two missiles the first of them malfunctioning so they fired a second. So to say the CIA was all over it makes no sense at all.

On 10/01/2020 at 18:07, spider1 said:

Na changed my mind lovely country may take family for holiday next year . meet some Shia Muslims very friendly people.

You heard that joke were you going for your holidays next year Iran

Yeah Lebanon as well thrown all westerners out now 99 percent muslim they hate us as well

A minute of Google, and the CIA worldbook tells me that Lebanon is 58% Muslim, 36% Christian.

If you ever plucked up the courage to visit Beirut you would find a great city full of wonderful people, great food, bars and restaurants. Yes, there are places you wouldn't walk around, just like every city. But the general population don't hate Westerners, and Westerners haven't been thrown out of the country.

28 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

A minute of Google, and the CIA worldbook tells me that Lebanon is 58% Muslim, 36% Christian.

If you ever plucked up the courage to visit Beirut you would find a great city full of wonderful people, great food, bars and restaurants. Yes, there are places you wouldn't walk around, just like every city. But the general population don't hate Westerners, and Westerners haven't been thrown out of the country.

21percent christion up to a few years ago it was 95 percent and why would anybody from england take there family to lebanon unless they were muslim themselves ' Latest from iran muslims parading around we hate english read the news 

What planet you live on go visit Beiruit like that 

Edited by spider1

1 hour ago, spider1 said:

21percent christion up to a few years ago it was 95 percent and why would anybody from england take there family to lebanon unless they were muslim themselves ' Latest from iran muslims parading around we hate english read the news 

What planet you live on go visit Beiruit like that 

Funny how the patron saint of Beirut is one St George,  or that the latest survey (carried out by Yahoo)  in 2019 voted this as one of the must visit countries..they really must hate Westerners..eh?