The US / Iran war...

23 minutes ago, BobOfRoth said:

Yeah because it would have been so much better if lots of people had lost their lives instead eh?

I despair sometimes I really do.

Iran did the right thing. They made their point and kept the risk to life at a minimum. America could learn a thing or two from them.

America could learn a thing or two from them.

You really think so like that

8 hours ago, BobOfRoth said:

Your point is?

My point is that Iran is full of  warlike religious nutters, can you get that point.

24 minutes ago, lottiecass said:

My point is that Iran is full of  warlike religious nutters, can you get that point.

There’s a fair few of those in the USA as well.

17 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

There’s a fair few of those in the USA as well.

See there you have it a few not all . [ know were id rather live nice place to go for your holidays eh .

Posts have been removed.

The bickering ends here.

Back on topic please.

Edited by nikki-red

Breaking news, rocket attack on American embassy Baghdad. Perhaps the Iranians want bombing after all.

14 hours ago, lottiecass said:

Full of them? Have you ever been to Iran? Met the overwhelmingly peaceful, hospitable, welcoming bulk of the general population?

12 hours ago, lottiecass said:

Breaking news, rocket attack on American embassy Baghdad. Perhaps the Iranians want bombing after all.

Have you got something to back that up or are you just spreading fake news?

1 hour ago, Bargepole23 said:

Full of them? Have you ever been to Iran? Met the overwhelmingly peaceful, hospitable, welcoming bulk of the general population?

Why would you ask if anybody has been to iran. Nobody goes under any condition you may have a job getting out again . What a nasty horrible country why would anybody go there for there holidays nobody i know . Airlines wont even fly over the place worse than avghanistan  horrible country . You say general population [ike us i dont think so they nearly all hate the western world British americans keep away for a reason 

Next time you go remember Nazanin Radciffe in jail since 2016 a woman they are holding on political charges wouldnt happen in this country 

Edited by spider1

15 minutes ago, spider1 said:

Why would you ask if anybody has been to iran. Nobody goes under any condition you may have a job getting out again . What a nasty horrible country why would anybody go there for there holidays nobody i know . Airlines wont even fly over the place worse than avghanistan  horrible country . You say general population [ike us i dont think so they nearly all hate the western world British americans keep away for a reason 

Iran is a beautiful country, with a rich cultural heritage and lovely, hospitable people. All you're illustrating here is your profound ignorance and prejudice.

1 minute ago, Halibut said:

Iran is a beautiful country, with a rich cultural heritage and lovely, hospitable people. All you're illustrating here is your profound ignorance and prejudice.

You are either Iranian or uneducated i guess both 60 million  British people cant be all wrong may be the tour people and airlines have no idea either you really do take the buiscuit

31 minutes ago, spider1 said:

Next time you go remember Nazanin Radciffe in jail since 2016 a woman they are holding on political charges wouldnt happen in this country 

Holding people on political charges ...hmmmm...sounds like us with Julian Assange.