The US / Iran war...

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

How many times have we seen that recently? are the countries any better? or worse?

i dont care about the impeachment, it wont happen, has to go through too many republicans. but as i said, its his ELECTION year, wars win elections, patriotism in the face of an enemy win elections

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN....by bombing Iran (to hell with the worlds consequences)

Very sad but very true.

But then we are talking about a country that has been at war for something like 220 out of 240 years. (I forget the precise numbers but its close) and a country who spends more on war than the next half dozen countries combined.  America is a violent nation, always has been always will be no matter who is in charge.

8 minutes ago, BobOfRoth said:

Very sad but very true.

But then we are talking about a country that has been at war for something like 220 out of 240 years. (I forget the precise numbers but its close) and a country who spends more on war than the next half dozen countries combined.  America is a violent nation, always has been always will be no matter who is in charge.

Its the cowboy mentality

Edited by melthebell

1 hour ago, spider1 said:

The americans will take out all iranin air force in 4 hours and comumications bases so the bombers will be safe the iranians havent a clue how to look after there own people the regime needs changing

LOL

Four hours surely not that long

Edited by Ridgewalk

3 hours ago, hobinfoot said:

Maybe not at this moment in time. But they are trying their best get the capability. Then you can bet your life the Saudis will do the same. Then it becomes a different ball game altogether especially when the Israelis get involved which they will.

The US forbid the Saudis developing a bomb way back. The Saudis still wanted the Islamic world to have the capability so they funded the Pakistani’s nuclear program.

3 hours ago, melthebell said:

Its the cowboy mentality

You're right with that one.

It would be comical if it weren't so pathetic.

3 hours ago, BobOfRoth said:

Very sad but very true.

The country was founded with violence to take others lands, as part of their "manifest destiny".  I did not know much about their colonisation of the north America, but watching a series about it now I am finding it shocking how they dispossessed the natives of their land (and unlike the Germans they don't seem to feel much remorse about their recent past).

Looks like Iran is going to be bombed soon, breaking news says us and uk bases have just been attacked , from the daily mail. No report of casualties.

Just now, lottiecass said:

Looks like Iran is going to be bombed soon, breaking news says us and uk bases have just been attacked , from the daily mail. No report of casualties.

Surprised face.....not

Just now, melthebell said:

Surprised face.....not

Worrying though mel, another war starting.

3 minutes ago, lottiecass said:

Worrying though mel, another war starting.

Yet we still have no proof of anything he was meant to have been planning, these attacks. Trump just says...He was a monster

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51027619

sounds very much like Iraq all over again, wasnt Saddam a "monster"

Edited by melthebell

2 hours ago, nightrider said:

The country was founded with violence to take others lands, as part of their "manifest destiny".  I did not know much about their colonisation of the north America, but watching a series about it now I am finding it shocking how they dispossessed the natives of their land (and unlike the Germans they don't seem to feel much remorse about their recent past).

What was the series please?

2 hours ago, lottiecass said:

America needs to be stopped!!

They are a vile regime of warmongers and murderers.