The US / Iran war...

Trump said something like, it was probably shot down by some guy doing the wrong thing, on his own decision.

Sounds like he might be backing off???

3 hours ago, hobinfoot said:

Unlike the sane and rational leaders that Iran has.

Well Iran hasn't bombed or invaded anyone recently.

19 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Erm.....how can i give you evidence of something that hasnt actually happened yet?

Evidence that supports your claim my friend.

5 minutes ago, JamesR123 said:

Evidence that supports your claim my friend.

His personality is of the type that he will do anything or say anything to gain favour, he has no moral compass, he will say one thing one day, then completely change his mind the next, then deny he even said it, the man is  a liar a cheat and a serial adulterer, this all gives me reason to think if Trump says to Borris "you have to do this" then Borris  being Borris will do anything to gain favour...

3 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

His personality is of the type that he will do anything or say anything to gain favour, he has no moral compass, he will say one thing one day, then completely change his mind the next, then deny he even said it, the man is  a liar a cheat and a serial adulterer, this all gives me reason to think if Trump says to Borris "you have to do this" then Borris  being Borris will do anything to gain favour...

I do agree with you about BoJo, but it is one thing shagging about and being mildly racist to blacks and completely another thing signing off on the deaths of millions of people.

I am not convinced.

1 minute ago, JamesR123 said:

I do agree with you about BoJo, but it is one thing shagging about and being mildly racist to blacks and completely another thing signing off on the deaths of millions of people.

I am not convinced.

ok, let me throw it back over to you. what qualities does Borris have that you would say "yeah the man will do what is right and not what other people want"?

5 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

ok, let me throw it back over to you. what qualities does Borris have that you would say "yeah the man will do what is right and not what other people want"?

I suppose it is lack of evidence to support him being a war criminal.

I have no evidence to suggest he wouldn't grab a child from the street and bury them in his back garden.  However, if you were claiming he was going to do exactly that I would ask for evidence.

11 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

Well Iran hasn't bombed or invaded anyone recently.

Tell that to the Syrians who have died due to the actions of Iran.

Edited by hobinfoot

25 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

Tell that to the Syrians who have died due to the actions of Iran.

Really.

Like you give a damn.

Iran backed Assad forces, who themselves were fighting outside forces including UK intervention.

Regime changes,  Arab spring etc all occurred systematically. 

Assad clearly opposed his own people wanting a change.

America bombs countries and starts wars to line their own pocket. They meddle in the ME when they should stay out.

3 hours ago, Mr Fisk said:

Really.

Like you give a damn.

Iran backed Assad forces, who themselves were fighting outside forces including UK intervention.

Regime changes,  Arab spring etc all occurred systematically. 

Assad clearly opposed his own people wanting a change.

America bombs countries and starts wars to line their own pocket. They meddle in the ME when they should stay out.

It was you who stated that Iran hasn't bombed anyone recently.

Any Tory leader will jump in and offer support and at least air strikes to help the US (forget about up coming trade deals, they are a NATO partner) but the Saudis will be in Boris' ear as well I suspect.

No good will come of it but we might get to try the new F35s.

Iran are far less violent than the USA and the UK.

USA especially are the greatest threat to world peace.