The US / Iran war...

Trump says Iran made a 'very bad mistake', Boris will back Trump 100%; we need to be worried for the future.

10 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Boris will back Trump 100%; we need to be worried for the future.

Just like Labour did for the Iraq war

Boris is a moron, even a racist moron.  He is not evil like Blair and the Labour Party.

I don't think we will follow US into Iran.

1 minute ago, JamesR123 said:

Boris is a moron, even a racist moron.  He is not evil like Blair and the Labour Party.

I don't think we will follow US into Iran.

your having a laugh. if trump says jump, be pretty damn sure Borris will jump

Trump aborted a mission to destroy two rocket launchpads at the last moment. There’ll be a conflict this time tomorrow that will see lots of people even richer than they were before and the common man paying lots more for fuel than before. 

3 hours ago, tzijlstra said:

Trump aborted a mission to destroy two rocket launchpads at the last moment. There’ll be a conflict this time tomorrow that will see lots of people even richer than they were before and the common man paying lots more for fuel than before. 

Thats very very strange, why would you abort a mission like that at the very last minute? i think it is a reflection of what a lunatic the americans have as their leader

15 hours ago, banjodeano said:

your having a laugh. if trump says jump, be pretty damn sure Borris will jump

What evidence do you have for this?

1 hour ago, JamesR123 said:

What evidence do you have for this?

Erm.....how can i give you evidence of something that hasnt actually happened yet?

Trump has already endorsed Boris- he is in the party  of those "great guy" comment Trump bands around.

Looks like the evil state of America is going to invade another country or at least start the war.

1 hour ago, Mr Fisk said:

Trump has already endorsed Boris- he is in the party  of those "great guy" comment Trump bands around.

Looks like the evil state of America is going to invade another country or at least start the war.

Technically the fingers off the trigger after the stand down, but it was trumps regime that started all this , ripping up something that may not have been perfect but was keeping them following between the lines

Edited by melthebell

10 hours ago, banjodeano said:

Thats very very strange, why would you abort a mission like that at the very last minute? i think it is a reflection of what a lunatic the americans have as their leader

Unlike the sane and rational leaders that Iran has.

Edited by hobinfoot