Steven and Tony Sproson

Both died young around 1975 to 1978, anyone remember them? Lived Gleadless Valley.

I knew both Tony and Steve, if I remember correctly Tony fell off scaffolding and Steve was killed on East Bank Road in a motorcycle accident.

Yes, spot on mate. I went to school with them and later worked with Steve, I'm not 100% sure but I think Tony died on either Steve's birthday or the anniversary of his death. How did you know them?

Again my memory is not what it was but I think Steve changed secondary schools from Gleadless Valley to Hurlfield or vice versa midway through his schooling.

I knew Tony as I used to spend a lot of time at my oldest sisters who lived on Spring Close View but cant remember if I knew Steve from Gleadless Valley or just as Tony's brother. Other pals at the time were whit, blaggy and smeds who I went to herding's school with