Recommended swimming lessons for young kuds

Looked for recent threads on this perennial topic but they all seemed a bit old, hence me starting a new one!

So, does anyone have any recommendations for swimming lessons for young kids (6 & 3)? My daughter (6) has been in lessons for three years and my lad (3) for one year and progress hasn't been great. I won't name the current provider but both me and my wife gave grown increasingly frustrated with the current provider: the classes are too big (often 8 or 9 kids for my son's class), it's way too noisy (4 different classes in a medium-sized pool means they can't always hear) and they get v little individual attention (I'm in the water with my lad for his lessons and we're lucky if the teacher checks on him twice during the lesson, even though he's clearly struggling with the exercises).  It's time to try somewhere else!

Any recommendations? Ideally, looking for somewhere with class sizes of 6 max!

Classes often big but my two learnt at Dronfield. Mostly really good staff.

Another shout for Dronfield, the classes are pretty big but they shout loud and my daughter is coming along well.

Mylnhurst school. Tbf its the only place I have taken my daughter but they are excellent.