Council Tax Support / Council Tax Reduction

Does anyone know what the maximum amount of Council Tax Support (aka Council Tax Reduction) is in Sheffield for 2019/2020?

I can't find this info on the Sheffield gov website and phoning SCC is a nightmare.

I'm pretty sure it was £12.99/week for 2018/2019 but I am trying to find the 2019/2020 figure?

Thanks.

your allowed 25% discount so divide your bill by 4. Should give you a figure 

No, that is the single person discount, I am asking about Council Tax Support which is for people on a low income.

My mistake. 

It depends on your household and banding. Council tax support can pay for up to 77% of you bill unless you have guaranteed pension credits which means it covers the full bill. To work it out you divide the banding rate by 52 for weekly, divide for any discounts and then multiply that by 0.77. If you have council tax support it will tell you how much has been taken off on your bill for the year and you should also get a letter from benefits

Thanks for the info.