Killing Eve **NO SPOILERS**

Did anyone see the opening episode of the second series. I was worried that it couldn't be as good as series one. Worry no more is was just as good for me. My new favourite program. Any other  views on it? 

Ive watched all season 2. Its just as good as (if not better than) season 1.

Theres a real OMG moment at the end, I cant wait for season 3!

Fantastic acting again from the 2 main characters.

I know it's all available. I am going to try and keep to watching 1 or two a day so I can saviour it 🙄. Luckily Big Little Lies another favourite of mine is back for a second season so i'm spoilt for favourite shows in June !  

Been looking forward to this for ages and it didn't dissapoint.

Spoiler

I was also in no doubt as to what was going to happen to her fellow patient!

Enjoyed the first episode, the acting was good and I had no idea what Villanelle was going to do next.

Didn't watch the first series, and only watched the first half-hour of the new episode before I realised that I hadn't a clue what any of it was about!

If you've access to it i'd recommend starting with the first series then it flows straight into series two. Well written and great actors a real gem! 

7 hours ago, rachelmum said:

If you've access to it i'd recommend starting with the first series then it flows straight into series two. Well written and great actors a real gem! 

I've just read the Wikipedia page about it rather than try and watch 6 hours plus, but think I'll give it a miss....

But thanks for your suggestion!

Just finished the second series. I liked it. But I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone. What to watch next, any suggestions?  🤔

On 12/06/2019 at 23:06, rachelmum said:

Just finished the second series. I liked it. But I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone. What to watch next, any suggestions?  🤔

I have two more episodes to watch, so far I’m enjoying it.  Hope the ending doesn’t disappoint.

I’m watching Gentleman Jack at the moment, didn’t think I would like it when it first started, but it’s really good.

I splurged last night and watched the final 4 episodes back to back. Great fun.

The last episode of season 2 didn’t disappoint.  Now I have got to wait until next year for season 3 to start, that is disappointing.