2 girls attacked on bus for refusing to kiss each other.

3 hours ago, Michael_W said:

Physical violence of any sort for whatever reason, unless in retaliation or self defence, are generally not traits of tolerant people …. IMHO !

I thought you were meaning the crime rate in London was due to hate crimes. I suppose gangs and drug dealers are intolerant, but in a different context.

Guest makapaka

Disgusting. 

They want locking up for up for a good while for that - violence coupled with the sexual connotations - whoever is responsible are clearly dangerous and need to go away for a good while.

23 hours ago, Michael_W said:

Physical violence of any sort for whatever reason, unless in retaliation or self defence, are generally not traits of tolerant people …. IMHO !

Retaliation for what?

On 08/06/2019 at 10:59, Cyclone said:

I can see why people don't intervene although I'd like to think that I would.  4 or 5 people though, no matter how big and tough you think you are, if you're confronting them alone, they're perfectly capable of beating you to death, and that's before you consider that it's possible that they might be armed.

Yes, they could also have a knife.!

A slap on the wrists - that's all these boys were given really.

It's disgusting that they have been sent to school to learn about diversity - laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

Edited by Daven

17 hours ago, BobOfRoth said:

Diversity lessons??

😂

Will that involve watching a Star Wars/Star Trek film where there are people of all colours and genders and much more. The new Star Wars film includes a same sex kiss.

14 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Will that involve watching a Star Wars/Star Trek film where there are people of all colours and genders and much more. The new Star Wars film includes a same sex kiss.

Not in singapore it doesnt

On 24/12/2019 at 12:32, melthebell said:

Not in singapore it doesnt

Lol, I had to have my hair cut before they'd let me into Singapore.