2 girls attacked on bus for refusing to kiss each other.

9 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

thats pretty much true, but i am old school, i would step in and take the consequences,  

Same here- especially in this type of situation.

Word of advise though, it's safer to sit in the lower deck on a night bus.

1 minute ago, Mr Fisk said:

Same here- especially in this type of situation.

Word of advise though, it's safer to sit in the lower deck on a night bus.

Thanks Mr Fisk, i dont usually do buses, but if i did i wouldnt have had a clue about personal safety and where to sit...isn't it pretty bad when you have to think about where to sit on a bus?...the poor women should have been given some help from the community, someone should have stepped up to the plate...

Perhaps they were the only passengers upstairs.   Even during the day most people seem unwilling to climb the stairs on a bus nowadays. 

News says they've arrested a 5th suspect.

Hope the ladies involved recover mentally quickly, and continue behaving exactly how they want together, as should any other couple regardless of sexuality.

10 hours ago, banjodeano said:

thats pretty much true, but i am old school, i would step in and take the consequences,  

When I was fit I would have done the same unreservedly.

Angel1.

18 minutes ago, ANGELFIRE1 said:

When I was fit I would have done the same unreservedly.

Angel1.

I cant understand how as a society  people can sit back and let things like this happen, in my fathers day i dont think anyone would have not given it a second thought about intervening, now everyone is quite happy to turn away and ignore it, it just shows you what a mess our society has become, we have lost our moral compass

33 minutes ago, Voice of reason said:

News says they've arrested a 5th suspect.

Hope the ladies involved recover mentally quickly, and continue behaving exactly how they want together, as should any other couple regardless of sexuality.

i would probably think they will never feel the same again, like people who get burgled, they never feel safe in their house again

I can see why people don't intervene although I'd like to think that I would.  4 or 5 people though, no matter how big and tough you think you are, if you're confronting them alone, they're perfectly capable of beating you to death, and that's before you consider that it's possible that they might be armed.

41 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

i would probably think they will never feel the same again, like people who get burgled, they never feel safe in their house again

That's kind of the worst bit. A cut will be gone in a few weeks.

I really hope they can though.

People do intervene in situations like this, often without caution for their own safety but of course some will choose not to. I may be criticised for saying this, but has London, for all it's claim of multiculturalism and tolerance, actually now become arguably the most intolerant place in the country, just a personal observation here, but violent crime there is frequently in the news.

1 minute ago, Michael_W said:

People do intervene in situations like this, often without caution for their own safety but of course some will choose not to. I may be criticised for saying this, but has London, for all it's claim of multiculturalism and tolerance, actually now become arguably the most intolerant place in the country, just a personal observation here, but violent crime there is frequently in the news.

Probably more due to gang and drug crime than intolerance though 

Physical violence of any sort for whatever reason, unless in retaliation or self defence, are generally not traits of tolerant people …. IMHO !