2 girls attacked on bus for refusing to kiss each other.

Theyve already been arrested. Hopefully theyll get what they deserve.

Thank you nikki .

Was just reading about this appalling attack. 4 youths, I think it said aged between 15 and 18 have been arrested.

Can we all please agree that, if we had been on that bus, we'd have challenged the idiots that committed this heinous crime? If you don't feel comfortable doing so, ask whoever is sitting next to you to stand up together and get the rest of the crowd involved.

38 minutes ago, tzijlstra said:

Can we all please agree that, if we had been on that bus, we'd have challenged the idiots that committed this heinous crime? If you don't feel comfortable doing so, ask whoever is sitting next to you to stand up together and get the rest of the crowd involved.

sadly i am afraid, the society that we live, its everyone for themselves, i dont think you would get many people intervening in a circumstance such as this, we seem to have the "I'm  all right jack" attitude, we need a more caring and back to basic attitude

12 minutes ago, banjodeano said:

sadly i am afraid, the society that we live, its everyone for themselves, i dont think you would get many people intervening in a circumstance such as this, we seem to have the "I'm  all right jack" attitude, we need a more caring and back to basic attitude

People are too afraid to step in nowadays as you just don't know what these youths are carrying.

How many times you read about a good samaritan who stepped in only to get stabbed or beaten half to death, or worse.

I was shocked when I saw the photos of the young women.  What a horrible experience.

4 male thugs attacking 2 girls-very brave of them eh? If they do this to two innocent  defenceless girls, think what they would do to one bloke on his own who tried to intervene.

Our laws are no deterrent for some people.

3 minutes ago, Mr Fisk said:

People are too afraid to step in nowadays as you just don't know what these youths are carrying.

How many times you read about a good samaritan who stepped in only to get stabbed or beaten half to death, or worse.

thats pretty much true, but i am old school, i would step in and take the consequences,  

1 hour ago, nikki-red said:

Theyve already been arrested. Hopefully theyll get what they deserve.

After due process so do I if they're guilty, but let's not jump to any conclusions. They will be tried in a court of law.

So sad to see these girls beaten like this, this world certainly is spiralling downwards.

If found guilty those responsible will have their names in the papers, and they will be shamed for the cowards they undoubtedly are.