Any solo/single travellers fancy going on on holidays?

I am a single person wanting to go on holiday, and every one I look at is a minimum of two people. Having recently split up with my partner, i'm just wanting to get away for some fun and frolics without stress. Most of my friends are either in relationships or can't afford it, so i am looking for someone that fancies a holiday but doesn't have anyone to go with. 

I've seen an 8 day trip to San Francisco, New York and Vegas with flights and hotels included for £699 along with lots of other exciting destinations around the world and I am pretty chill about where I go.

I am happy to hang out with someone on holiday or do totally separate things, it's no worry to me. I am very chilled out and easy going so if you fancy getting away and don't have anyone to go with either, then let's talk :) 

I do hope you'll thoroughly check out anyone who might take you up on this.

BTW an 8 day trip to San Francisco, New York and Las Vegas makes me exhausted just thinking about it, you'll spend more time travelling than seeing anything!

14 minutes ago, lectrolove said:

I do hope you'll thoroughly check out anyone who might take you up on this.

BTW an 8 day trip to San Francisco, New York and Las Vegas makes me exhausted just thinking about it, you'll spend more time travelling than seeing anything!

At the end of the day, it's a holiday. Regardless of what someone is like, apart from sharing a room, nothing much would need checking out as providing they pay the fees for the holiday, they have as much to lose as me. It's not like i'm asking for a flatmate, just a holiday buddy so I/we wouldn't have to pay a singles supplement! I am sure there are many people that would like to go on holiday but don't have anyone to go with. 

The 8 days isn't bad, it's a 2-3 days in each place. I'd love it!

1 hour ago, Darkladyv said:

At the end of the day, it's a holiday. Regardless of what someone is like, apart from sharing a room, nothing much would need checking out as providing they pay the fees for the holiday, they have as much to lose as me. It's not like i'm asking for a flatmate, just a holiday buddy so I/we wouldn't have to pay a singles supplement! I am sure there are many people that would like to go on holiday but don't have anyone to go with. 

The 8 days isn't bad, it's a 2-3 days in each place. I'd love it!

I suspect the other poster was referring to important issues like  your safety and security not just  things like whether your personality clashes. 

You do need to be careful. 

I would second their comment and encourage you to properly check them out before committing to anything.

3 hours ago, Darkladyv said:

I am a single person wanting to go on holiday, and every one I look at is a minimum of two people. Having recently split up with my partner, i'm just wanting to get away for some fun and frolics without stress. Most of my friends are either in relationships or can't afford it, so i am looking for someone that fancies a holiday but doesn't have anyone to go with. 

I've seen an 8 day trip to San Francisco, New York and Vegas with flights and hotels included for £699 along with lots of other exciting destinations around the world and I am pretty chill about where I go.

I am happy to hang out with someone on holiday or do totally separate things, it's no worry to me. I am very chilled out and easy going so if you fancy getting away and don't have anyone to go with either, then let's talk :)

I`m kind of available, but would I be safe in a room with you?

11 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

I suspect the other poster was referring to important issues like  your safety and security not just  things like whether your personality clashes. 

You do need to be careful. 

I would second their comment and encourage you to properly check them out before committing to anything.

I appreciate that, but I am pretty sure that anyone I choose to go with will not be a psycho killer or criminal. Besides, do psycho killers or criminals use Sheffield Forum that much? Lol I am as much a stranger to them as they are to me and of course, i'd expect we'd meet up for a drink or two before agreeing to spend a couple of weeks sharing a room.

6 minutes ago, Janus said:

I`m kind of available, but would I be safe in a room with you?

Excellent! Would you be safe in a room with me? Apart from bringing ear plugs in case one of us snores, I'm pretty sure i'll be able to keep my secret life of danger underwraps for the majority of a holiday haha :)