Hoole Street, Walkley . What's it like?

I'm looking for opinions on Hoole Street. I'm relocating to Sheffield and I've seen a nice property their today but don't know much about the area. Is parking an issue, what are the local pubs / shops like, etc???

Usually well maintained terraced housing not too far from city centre and with decent access to the countryside. Car parking getting worse due to number of cars / narrow roads but usually do-able as long as you don't expect to always park outside your house. Good local shops -  butcher, Chris Beech is a legend. Only a few minutes drive to a couple of supermarkets. Number of pubs within 10 minutes walk including micro pub and at least 3 good real ale houses. Quality take-aways - chinese, indian and fish 'n chips within a few minutes walk. Cash point nearby.

As good as you'll get in Sheffield for the price.

We have just moved from Hoole Street. It's lovely! I really enjoyed living there. Easy access to shops, good transport links on buses and the peaks are on your doorstep. We lived about half way down it and I would have stayed there if my ex partner's mental health hadn't deteriorated. I highly recommend it.

36 minutes ago, Darkladyv said:

I would have stayed there if my ex partner's mental health hadn't deteriorated.

🤨

1 hour ago, amazon123 said:

🤨

What are you trying to say?