Peterborough by-election

What a load of bobbar.

7 minutes ago, retep said:

Seems you need to get out of your bubble.

What's it like to be daft do tell us.

I doubt it's trending on Twitter if you're biggin it up?

5 minutes ago, retep said:

Seems you need to get out of your bubble.

Aye, 'cos "Tommy's positive in the knowledge that his message is starting to seriously resonate with the British public!"

Tru dat... oh hang on! :hihi: :loopy:

5 minutes ago, retep said:

What's it like to be daft do tell us.

It's like not reading racist, fantasy conspiracy websites with a reputation for feeding gullible idiots... :?

... or ones with "BAPS OUT FOR BREXIT" as one of it's top stories! :hihi:

That website says more about you than you could possibly imagine... none of it good!

17 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Aye, 'cos "Tommy's positive in the knowledge that his message is starting to seriously resonate with the British public!"

Tru dat... oh hang on! :hihi: :loopy:

It's like not reading racist, fantasy conspiracy websites with a reputation for feeding gullible idiots... :?

... or ones with "BAPS OUT FOR BREXIT" as one of it's top stories! :hihi:

That website says more about you than you could possibly imagine... none of it good!

Perhaps you should inform Peterborough police, they are barking up the wrong tree investigating five cases of election fraud,and the Peterborough Telegraph for printing fake news.

Or you could read post 96.

8 minutes ago, retep said:

Perhaps you should inform Peterborough police, they are barking up the wrong tree investigating five cases of election fraud,and the Peterborough Telegraph for printing fake news.

Or you could read post 96.

LOL, They'd investigate if anyone rang up! Doesn't mean any of the allegations are in any way based in reality.

Nine police forces investigated whether the Tories breached election spending with the so-called “battle buses” in 2016... remind me how that turned out again? :?

I suspect it's more about some people getting a bit of a sore-botty... hell, Tickers' still on the Farage themed o-ring resting his!

You too! :hihi:

I have to say, I'm inclined to take seriously any news website that has an entire section dedicated to 'Tommy'.

Good god.  Is this was 200 years of industrial development has led us to?   Bugger this; I'm off to live in the third world again.  Better people and more intelligence there.

3 hours ago, alchresearch said:

This is actually old news.  This news would have been breaking news on all the News Channels and been on the front pages of the newspapers last week, if electoral fraud allegations against the Brexit Party had been made regardless of police investigations. 

Are you sure you're not getting the two stories mixed up? This happened yesterday, the 17th.

Earlier this month the council said it had received two reports of concerns relating to the 6 June by-election, and both had been referred to police.

No further action was taken regarding one, and the other could not be substantiated.

However, police are investigating three reports relating to postal votes, one allegation of bribery and corruption and one of a breach of the privacy of the vote.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-48665324

6 minutes ago, alchresearch said:

Are you sure you're not getting the two stories mixed up? This happened yesterday, the 17th.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-48665324

I posted the link below  on Friday 14th June

Five electoral fraud allegations at Peterborough by-election being investigated by police

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/news/crime/five-electoral-fraud-allegations-at-peterborough-by-election-being-investigated-by-police-1-8964103

On 14/06/2019 at 22:19, retep said:

No evidence for Brexit Party and Tory claims of electoral fraud, police conclude:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/peterborough-by-election-electoral-fraud-investigation-brexit-party-labour-lisa-forbes-a9006936.html

Cambridgeshire Police dismiss vote-rigging claims following investigation into five allegations

.. and I didn't even need a crystal ball , who'd have thunk it! :suspect:

"hook, line and sinker"  :hihi: