Premier League.... We're having a laugh.

On 15/06/2019 at 15:02, NERVY-OWL said:

Same here, wasn't aiming my comment to anyone on here in particular though if you thought that🙂

My best friend is an Owls season ticket holder long term(50+years) and I hear his version of a match before posting on here

He sees quite a few matches at the Lane and says for several seasons that for entertainment the Blades are way ahead

7 hours ago, barry-333 said:

My best friend is an Owls season ticket holder long term(50+years) and I hear his version of a match before posting on here

He sees quite a few matches at the Lane and says for several seasons that for entertainment the Blades are way ahead

Play some good stuff, was always impressed with them last year, went for it no matter who they were playing 

Wednesday were great in Carlos first season but awful after

On 15/06/2019 at 21:45, SgtDave said:

The level of goading has increased over the last couple of seasons primarily because United have succeeded and Wednesday have failed.

Too many blue posters are living in the past and are in denial because United are doing so well. When it comes to working out who the better team is, look at the league tables for the last 2 seasons and you will see a pretty conclusive story.

Dig away - it's all you have to offer, and we'll keep laughing as we look DOWN on you as the lesser team whilst we stash the cash. Grow up and man up as you're looking pretty pathetic at the moment......

Let it go Dave