When They See Us. I Watched it On Netfix.

It shows NYPD and Donald Trumps true colours. Disgusting Behavour. 

Edited by PRESLEY
Title mistake.

18 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

It shows NYPD and Donald Trumps true colours. Disgusting Behavour. 

Finished watching it last night heartbreaking for those young lads.They got a lot of money in the end , but did they ever deserve every penny? What they had to endure was incomprehensible.

Edited by Ontarian1981

Thanks for reminding me of this. I knew a series was coming out and it was getting great reviews but I'd forgotten the name.

My God the lad Korey who was sent to the Adult prison , seeing  what  he went through broke my heart.  The Police and Trump want Crucifying. 

Wow. Just wow. 

What an absolutely heartbreaking, compelling story. Really well acted too. 

On 08/06/2019 at 12:23, nikki-red said:

Wow. Just wow. 

What an absolutely heartbreaking, compelling story. Really well acted too. 

:thumbsup:       :thumbsup:...      I watched the first episode of this last night....thanks to all for recommending it.....:thumbsup:

Watched all four episodes-once you get past the first, you just want to see the rest- it's so intense.

Made me think, what if the victim had been black or any other colour but white, it would not have mattered as much.

Shame on Trump, he had the same mindset then as he has now- on what he ran his presidential campaign on: FEAR

I know this is not a Trump thread but just replying to the Trump remarks.  I remember a remark he during a documentry about the trumps.  It had something to with black residents in the Queens area of Newyork.  He said, would you want to live next door to them.  This docu should have been  shown during his campagne. On saying that every knows he is racist.  How the heck did he win.:huh:

Please don’t turn this into another Trump thread.

Comments directly relevant to the case/TV show are ok, otherwise please post in the existing thread.

Thank you.

I've considered watching this. Is it a docu-series or is it a dramatised version of events? 

On 13/06/2019 at 12:45, Tomm06 said:

I've considered watching this. Is it a docu-series or is it a dramatised version of events? 

It’s dramatised.

There is a documentary form 2012, called The Central Park Five.

Edited by nikki-red

On 13/06/2019 at 12:45, Tomm06 said:

There is a follow up out now on Netflix, When they see us NOW.  Talking to the actual people and the actors.