BBC Bias - "Accidental" Gaffes

On 04/06/2019 at 09:13, Bash Street said:

You are joking right? Never attended his rallies, tried to scupper him on Marr, always put 4-1 in favour of remain on question time, you are avin a laff.

The fact that he gets on multiple TV shows whereas a far more popular party, the greens, can't get any airtime at all would suggest that he's getting special treatment.

Both extremes of the political spectrum seem to think that the beeb is biased against them, that suggests to me that it's doing okay in the middle ground really.

2 hours ago, Cyclone said:

The fact that he gets on multiple TV shows whereas a far more popular party, the greens, can't get any airtime at all would suggest that he's getting special treatment.

Both extremes of the political spectrum seem to think that the beeb is biased against them, that suggests to me that it's doing okay in the middle ground really.

Have a look at tonights question time panel, understand that all the people on there voted to remain in the EU, and don't bother with a reply, it really isn't worth it.

As for the greens, they're all out picking the plastic up from the beach I expect.

Edited by Bash Street

You've clearly made up your mind and don't want to discuss it, so consider this a not reply.

4 minutes ago, Cyclone said:

You've clearly made up your mind and don't want to discuss it, so consider this a not reply.

OK thanks, you lost all credibility when you stated the greens are a more popular party, are we witnessing the death of truth as well as democracy, again, no need to answer, just stew on it.

You like telling people not to answer, does it make it easier if you don't have to defend the things you've made up?

2 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Have a look at tonights question time panel, understand that all the people on there voted to remain in the EU, and don't bother with a reply, it really isn't worth it.

As for the greens, they're all out picking the plastic up from the beach I expect.

There are issues other than Brexit. Besides which most MPs whether they voted leave or remain on Brexit, voted for Article 50, so have accepted that the UK will have to leave at some point.

Though judging from the episodes that I've watched, if the panellist isn't ranting "leave means leave", the audience will boo and bellache at them.

21 minutes ago, Mister M said:

There are issues other than Brexit. Besides which most MPs whether they voted leave or remain on Brexit, voted for Article 50, so have accepted that the UK will have to leave at some point.

Though judging from the episodes that I've watched, if the panellist isn't ranting "leave means leave", the audience will boo and bellache at them.

Quite.

The personal comments stop here. Discuss the topic please, not each other.

Back on topic.

Talking of BBC gaffes, remember the Radio 4 "the turds are gathering on the Kurkish border" many years ago?

Happened again today, Victoria Derbyshire referring to Jeremy Hunt by his description rather than his name.

2 hours ago, taxman said:

Happened again today, Victoria Derbyshire referring to Jeremy Hunt by his description rather than his name.

Yet another BBC presenter. This leadership campaign is proving a real minefield for the 'neutral' BBC luvvies. A really insightful window into their off air language.

1 hour ago, WiseOwl182 said:

Yet another BBC presenter. This leadership campaign is proving a real minefield for the 'neutral' BBC luvvies. A really insightful window into their off air language.

Can you not accept it's just an unfortunate slip of the tongue?