Jump to content

Piers Morgan interviewing Michael Parkinson.

Recommended Posts

You forgot that your sex drive goes !😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pattricia said:

You forgot that your sex drive goes !😎

Oi you !  Speak for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, pattricia said:

You forgot that your sex drive goes !😎

Ah yes I forgot that but then again Charlie Chaplin didn't  do badly did he?😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:35, jaffa1 said:

You have to understand that when you get old your facial  and lip muscles go which make him sound as though he was mumbling.

Your hearing also goes and so does your hair.

Your sense of smell goes

Your teeth go

Your eyesight goes

Your  apetite goes

Your bodily functions go

Your energy goes

There must be something  else I've  forgotten. . . .Ah yes your memory  goes.

Is he forgiven?

It happens to varying degrees in different people; some 84 year old will still be quite coherent, others less so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yeah but said:

It happens to varying degrees in different people; some 84 year old will still be quite coherent, others less so.

Yes we're  all aware  of that, look at Vera Lynn, wow for her age she seems to be doing very well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jaffa1 said:

Yes we're  all aware  of that, look at Vera Lynn, wow for her age she seems to be doing very well.

I was surprised that she wasn’t at the DDay celebrations but she is over 100 so may not be fit enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pattricia said:

I was surprised that she wasn’t at the DDay celebrations but she is over 100 so may not be fit enough

Maybe she was stuck for a song!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pattricia said:

I was surprised that she wasn’t at the DDay celebrations but she is over 100 so may not be fit enough

Dont worry  she will be thinking,  we'll meet again.. some sunny day. :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Dont worry  she will be thinking,  we'll meet again.. some sunny day. :hihi:

Or maybe Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pattricia said:

Or maybe Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye

:hihi::hihi: Oh! Here we go.  She might have been feeling a bit  fed up so the only advice is,  Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile smile smile. :clap::banana: :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

:hihi::hihi: Oh! Here we go.  She might have been feeling a bit  fed up so the only advice is,  Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile smile smile. :clap::banana: :hihi:

She"s gone a long way to Tipperary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Padders said:

She"s gone a long way to Tipperary.

This all reminds me of an episode of the office when a stapler was put in jelly then out came its only a trifle -ing matter or shall we take him in to custardy jokes came out.  :hihi:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.