Cricket World Cup 2019

1 hour ago, tinfoilhat said:

Batting first makes a huge difference for us - for a few sides really. I'd hate to see the world cup won on the toss of a coin.

Unless England win it!

Its been a big factor.

The pitch today seemed to die after around 25 overs and getting runs just got harder

Sky Sports have said if England get to the final, they will show it for free. Nice touch.

Watched the game today,NZ were outstanding,played to a plan,removed their top 3 dangermen early and cheaply,Dhoni and Jadeja offered India hope and took the game to NZ but once they fell the game was up,close exciting game,great cricket.

Big one tomorrow,we need our big players to turn in Big performances,they have the standout bowler in Starc,but we have the technicians in the batting dept,need to win the toss and make good early use of the ball,Warner,Finch & Smith are the key wickets we need to get quickly.

Game on COME on England!

30 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Watched the game today,NZ were outstanding,played to a plan,removed their top 3 dangermen early and cheaply,Dhoni and Jadeja offered India hope and took the game to NZ but once they fell the game was up,close exciting game,great cricket.

Big one tomorrow,we need our big players to turn in Big performances,they have the standout bowler in Starc,but we have the technicians in the batting dept,need to win the toss and make good early use of the ball,Warner,Finch & Smith are the key wickets we need to get quickly.

Game on COME on England!

Cracking game, didn’t get much work done I have to say. 

Brilliant performance so far today.

On 07/07/2019 at 00:45, crookesjoe said:

Sky Sports have said if England get to the final, they will show it for free. Nice touch.

Superb victory today and sky are being true to their word :

https://www.skysports.com/cricket/news/12040/11761179/cricket-world-cup-final-where-and-when-to-watch-it-live

Free to air on channel 4

Well that was easier than I expected 😁,thought we got the best of the bowling conditions.it seamed around a lot in the morning,but we used it well.

Only downside is ........Im flipping working sunday,you couldnt make it up,damn n blast!!! Just hope I can find a live link on my I phone,otherwise its radio

2 hours ago, staninoodle said:

Well that was easier than I expected 😁,thought we got the best of the bowling conditions.it seamed around a lot in the morning,but we used it well.

Only downside is ........Im flipping working sunday,you couldnt make it up,damn n blast!!! Just hope I can find a live link on my I phone,otherwise its radio

Definitely had the best of the bowling conditions but Australia won the toss so they only have themselves to blame for that.

I cannot watch it from the drivers seat of a van unfortunately.

thank god for TMS!

Come on New Zealand..do it for Jacinda Ardern.

What an odd thing to happen, cricket got interesting.