Wilder to leave?

1 hour ago, Bash Street said:

Wilder needs to get out now whilst he can command a decent deal, in 6 months time he'll be a has been.

bit like you then ?

1 minute ago, Man in Crete said:

bit like you then ?

Not sure what you mean by that, you need to be more explicit. I'm pretty sure you don't know me so why the vitriol?

bash street do u a favour and go from this thread your getting boring now 

11 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Not sure what you mean by that, you need to be more explicit. I'm pretty sure you don't know me so why the vitriol?

Terrible thing jealousy.

4 hours ago, ormester said:

bash street do u a favour and go from this thread your getting boring now 

Be reasonable Ormester, they're all suffering

17 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Wilder needs to get out now whilst he can command a decent deal, in 6 months time he'll be a has been.

We seem to have heard all this at the start of the last three seasons.I understand it would suit most wednesday fans if he did go because he is the best British manager in the league and for us to have him it must hurt you lot.You know what they say better to have be a has been than a never been.

1 minute ago, petcharlie said:

We seem to have heard all this at the start of the last three seasons.I understand it would suit most wednesday fans if he did go because he is the best British manager in the league and for us to have him it must hurt you lot.You know what they say better to have be a has been than a never been.

😂

17 hours ago, Bash Street said:

I can't see getting relegated damaging him too much. Plenty of club's would be after him if United were stupid enough to sack him or walked if he had enough of the boardroom.

5 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Terrible thing jealousy.

Be reasonable Ormester, they're all suffering

What Am i suffering from? Ive never felt better

59 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I can't see getting relegated damaging him too much. Plenty of club's would be after him if United were stupid enough to sack him or walked if he had enough of the boardroom.

I feel the same nervy he seems to be in a unusual position of being virtually untouchable he his Sheff Utd all the way through and all though fans are fickle (we all know that) if he were to leave  or get sacked I think the board not Wilder would feel the flack of the fans they love him.This is why I feel the Prince can not win because if he was successful with his court case and and Wilder thinks he could not work with him the prince would be target number one for the fans.Wilder would command 95 %of the support if not more from the fans and the prince would be the target.Wilder would be snapped up clubs would be knocking on his door 5 mins after leaving the lane because he is magic at his job .He will always be in demand and we have to live with that because he is a winner.

19 hours ago, petcharlie said:

I feel the same nervy he seems to be in a unusual position of being virtually untouchable he his Sheff Utd all the way through and all though fans are fickle (we all know that) if he were to leave  or get sacked I think the board not Wilder would feel the flack of the fans they love him.This is why I feel the Prince can not win because if he was successful with his court case and and Wilder thinks he could not work with him the prince would be target number one for the fans.Wilder would command 95 %of the support if not more from the fans and the prince would be the target.Wilder would be snapped up clubs would be knocking on his door 5 mins after leaving the lane because he is magic at his job .He will always be in demand and we have to live with that because he is a winner.

There was a photo Last week with the Prince and Wilder , arms around each other looking like best mates!!!!

They obviously met, presumably to discuss next seasons budget .

3 hours ago, atticus said:

There was a photo Last week with the Prince and Wilder , arms around each other looking like best mates!!!!

They obviously met, presumably to discuss next seasons budget .

Just show that. Haven't you heard, he's leaving

23 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Good lad/lass

Can you help Bash Street out ?

Edited by Ridgewalk

If CW was to leave in the near future then he wont get a top 6 club so its Everton, West Ham or Newcastle at best, unless its for money alone as all the rest are no bigger than the blades. Could be awkward as Benitez is leaving Newcastle! 

5 hours ago, pintor said:

If CW was to leave in the near future then he wont get a top 6 club so its Everton, West Ham or Newcastle at best, unless its for money alone as all the rest are no bigger than the blades. Could be awkward as Benitez is leaving Newcastle! 

Newcastle won’t want Wilder for two reasons. Ashley won’t want to pay the compensation. And Wilder won’t want to work with Ashley.

I think that you Blades can relax on this one.