Wilder to leave?

West Brom and an unnamed premier league club interested in acquiring his services according to Nixon.

8 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Says another Championship club besides WBA in that report, hope it's not the Massive, maybe Cardiff or Fulham. Who would be the Premier league club I wonder. Brighton wouldn't seem a good fit for him.

Edited by Bash Street

7 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

Says another Championship club besides WBA in that report, hope it's not the Massive, maybe Cardiff or Fulham. Who would be the Premier league club I wonder. Brighton wouldn't seem a good fit for him.

Boro?

7 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Boro?

Be a good fit for him, sounds like he's not going to get the support at utd.

This is the news all Wednesdayites have been praying for

28 minutes ago, abbeyedges said:

This is the news all Wednesdayites have been praying for

Not for me, I want him to stay, I really can't wait to see you in the premier league with wilder in charge, in fact I'm having palpitations at the thought of him leaving.

I'd be surprised if dozens of teams wouldn't love him at their club! Not quite sure who the Prem clubs are though, doesn't everyone have a manager? 

Edited by Moistened

18 minutes ago, Moistened said:

I'd be surprised if dozens of teams wouldn't love him at their club! Not quite sure who the Prem clubs are though, doesn't everyone have a manager? 

Not sure, Brighton sacked Chris Hughton but Wilder just wouldn't be compatible with them in my opinion.

Cant see him leaving unless theres major trouble in the boardroom. Hes a good manager but to be honest l dont like the guy think hes a bit of a hothead. 

Done well with no money getting the blades where they are now. 

Papers put out so much bull at this time of the year. Wont believe anything they say just look at our situation. More names been mentioned to take over but most are nt right only rumours. 

2 hours ago, Bash Street said:

are you for real .... no bother i shall bite

Warnock was confirmed as cardiff manager next season 2 weeks ago

fulham appointed scott parker  as permanent manager 10 days ago and brighton have appointed graham potter as manager......you really need to be uptodate before acting the WUM on here

not sure who this massive outfit are either? Whitby Town?

18 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

are you for real .... no bother i shall bite

Warnock was confirmed as cardiff manager next season 2 weeks ago

fulham appointed scott parker  as permanent manager 10 days ago and brighton have appointed graham potter as manager......you really need to be uptodate before acting the WUM on here

not sure who this massive outfit are either? Whitby Town?

Whitby Town? I can see where you're coming from with your perspective. Yep, I give way on the Potter thing at Brighton, forgot about that and I didn't know about Colin and Parker, but the problem is still there isn't it?