Wilder to leave?

If he does wont be coming to us woodgates got the job at boro see what happens. 

On 11/06/2019 at 11:37, Ridgewalk said:

Thousands of Owls on bended knee praying to the heavens  it’s true that Wilder is leaving. 😀

Not sure many are too bothered. 

4 hours ago, redbig said:

Not sure many are too bothered. 

I am, I want to see his face when it inevitably goes belly (for want of a better word)up, next season, already ordered the popcorn.

But the ones on this thread are bothered enough

6 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

I am, I want to see his face when it inevitably goes belly (for want of a better word)up, next season, already ordered the popcorn.

We're still laughing at Rhodes bottle going and Forest Fairies rubbish pen against Hudders.

Still Bash, one day Wednesday might do it, you never know.

Keep the faith 

Edited by Ridgewalk

37 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

There's none left Bash we have eaten it all mate .We 've been feeding our faces for the past 3 years pal to such a degree we are getting a bit sick of it. sorry about that.

1 hour ago, Ridgewalk said:

We're still laughing at Rhodes bottle going and Forest Fairies rubbish pen against Hudders.

Still Bash, one day Wednesday might do it, you never know.

Keep the faith 

You have to try and stay focused and stay on topic, you can do it, I believe in you.

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

There's none left Bash we have eaten it all mate .We 've been feeding our faces for the past 3 years pal to such a degree we are getting a bit sick of it. sorry about that.

Don't worry, I have a supplier, the popcorns on order and I'm waiting to see wilder sweating like a geordie in a spelling test next season.😂

2 hours ago, Bash Street said:

You have to try and stay focused and stay on topic, you can do it, I believe in you.

Don't worry, I have a supplier, the popcorns on order and I'm waiting to see wilder sweating like a geordie in a spelling test next season.😂

It might be worth reminding folk of your previous gems of wit and wisdom on here.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/457517-blades-preston-last-home-game/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-8098865

or this beauty.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/466544-the-derby/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-8219429

I'll remember where I heard it alright.

Edited by Mister Gee

26 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

It might be worth reminding folk of your previous gems of wit and wisdom on here.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/457517-blades-preston-last-home-game/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-8098865

or this beauty.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/466544-the-derby/?page=11&tab=comments#comment-8219429

I'll remember where I heard it alright.

Perhaps he ought to eat some humble pie with his pop corn, or a chip on each shoulder,

When will you guys learn?

These pathetic miscreants push your buttons and you keep on responding. Its like a flame - starve it of oxygen and it will die. Just ignore them and they will go away. Try it for a week or so.

Edited by Guest

36 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

When will you guys learn?

These pathetic miscreants push your buttons and you keep on responding. Its like a flame - starve it of oxygen and it will die. Just ignore them and they will go away. Try it for a week or so.

Yellow card here Ref.🙃