Wilder to leave?

On 03/06/2019 at 13:23, NERVY-OWL said:

No way we'll ever be in your shoulders 😁 for the record I don't care who is in charge at your place only how we do.

Ironic  been on united thread 😂😂😂

The problem with united being in the premier league will be the closet fans that will flock to the stadium in droves to see premier league football

Personally I think 4th from bottom had to be the target

But then new closet fans will be demanding for the manager to be sacked if the blades struggle

3 hours ago, ormester said:

Ironic  been on united thread 😂😂😂

Owls and blades forum. Just because I posted in here doesn't mean I care who is in charge at United

52 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Owls and blades forum. Just because I posted in here doesn't mean I care who is in charge at United

52 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Whoooo shock horror Owls on Blades threads Blades on Owls thread & the whats the meaning of Ironic 😁😁😁

13 hours ago, rogets said:

The problem with united being in the premier league will be the closet fans that will flock to the stadium in droves to see premier league football

Personally I think 4th from bottom had to be the target

But then new closet fans will be demanding for the manager to be sacked if the blades struggle

Last season the Blades averaged over 26,000  for their home matches.

Taking into account the away allocation there's not really many seats available for the 'droves' of 'closet fans' to 'flock to the stadium'.

2 hours ago, abbeyedges said:

Last season the Blades averaged over 26,000  for their home matches.

Taking into account the away allocation there's not really many seats available for the 'droves' of 'closet fans' to 'flock to the stadium'.

Suspect Rogets might be one of them, like some other Owls fans, incognito, desperate to see some decent football.

Edited by Ridgewalk

Still got Premier League football next season.  

You never know Bash, one day it might happen.

Keep the faith

13 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Suspect Rogets might be one of them, like some other Owls fans, incognito, desperate to see some decent football.

I must confess that when I went to watch the Blades in the old days, I would pick my matches. I would go to the ones that had the best teams playing them. I would usually cheer on the Blades though when I went. 

Thousands of Owls on bended knee praying to the heavens  it’s true that Wilder is leaving. 😀

9 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Thousands of Owls on bended knee praying to the heavens  it’s true that Wilder is leaving. 😀

Even more couldn't give a rats ass..