Wilder to leave?

2 hours ago, SgtDave said:

The penny hasn't dropped yet, has it.....

Wilder isn't daft and all this speculation is just his way of prising a few more quid out of the coffers.

I'd be surprised (make that gutted) if he left. 

Just lazy journalism. Nothing else to write so will put anything to sell some papers

It’s splattered all over Sky Nervy so unfortunately it carries a bit more weight than if reported in The Star.

Worrying to see it but as stated before it’s probably Wilder making noises to increase his transfer budget. 

Fair enough, not watched sky sports. He won't go anywhere yet though, certainly not WBA

28 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Fair enough, not watched sky sports. He won't go anywhere yet though, certainly not WBA

He’s just tossed a pebble into the pool to see how far the ripples go. You’re right with WBA - why would he step backwards for them or any other Championship club.....unless he lives and breathes for only promotion and the accolades that go with it. 

22 minutes ago, SgtDave said:

He’s just tossed a pebble into the pool to see how far the ripples go. You’re right with WBA - why would he step backwards for them or any other Championship club.....unless he lives and breathes for only promotion and the accolades that go with it. 

If he was a WBA fan then maybe he might jump ship with the boardroom stuff but not when he's a blade and got you up there

Wilder won't go anywhere........yet. I've said a few times on here that the only person that can put a halt to Uniteds upper trajectory is the owner of a construction company.

Its all paper talk,he wont be going anywhere soon,hes achieved the first part of his aim and hel want to have a crack in the prem with the club he supports.

Its a non starter

20 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Think you've just nailed it there, the premier club could be man city with him being the best manager in the league and all that.

What a load off -------.As for being the best manager I go on what all managers in the football league have voted  not some biased fan with a axed to grind.I think they will have a more educated idea than even you.

Why would he want to go to WBA after the way they treated Darren Moore, just because they had a few poor results but still fourth in the table. He didn't have a bad record for the eleven months he was in charge.

P      W     D      L

48 23 13 12

11 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

What a load off -------.As for being the best manager I go on what all managers in the football league have voted  not some biased fan with a axed to grind.I think they will have a more educated idea than even you.

Post not poster. Stop getting so wound up, it's a valid thread and an easy way to pass a bit of time. I doubt he'll leave but you never know. As I previously stated, I hope he stays as well, I can't wait for next season, can you?

3 minutes ago, iansheff said:

Why would he want to go to WBA after the way they treated Darren Moore, just because they had a few poor results but still fourth in the table. He didn't have a bad record for the eleven months he was in charge.

P      W     D      L

48 23 13 12

They might have had a chance if utd hadn't been promoted but I doubt it now. Having said that, if they dangle a few quid in front of his nose he may jump, he can't be on much money at utd I wouldn't have thought.

6 minutes ago, Bash Street said:

They might have had a chance if utd hadn't been promoted but I doubt it now. Having said that, if they dangle a few quid in front of his nose he may jump, he can't be on much money at utd I wouldn't have thought.

Really how much would that be then ?You seemed to be clued  up on these things.Wilder will ALWAYS be in demand because he is the best at what he does.West Brom according to their fans are tighter with cash than Utd and they to have got issues on the board to.