Wilder to leave?

10 hours ago, Mooks said:

Cant see him leaving unless theres major trouble in the boardroom. Hes a good manager but to be honest l dont like the guy think hes a bit of a hothead. 

Done well with no money getting the blades where they are now. 

Papers put out so much bull at this time of the year. Wont believe anything they say just look at our situation. More names been mentioned to take over but most are nt right only rumours. 

Could be he's lined up for boro.

Edited by Bash Street

This was always going to be the issue, united cant compete with Wilder's ambition and the current court case isn't helping. It will only be a matter of time before a club turns his head and this may be a team at a lower level but show more ambition to succeed long term!

With all due respect though, this isn't a story, he won't be leaving this summer. 

10 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Not sure, Brighton sacked Chris Hughton but Wilder just wouldn't be compatible with them in my opinion.

They hired Graham Potter almost immediately after. 

Edited by Moistened

1 hour ago, Moistened said:

With all due respect though, this isn't a story, he won't be leaving this summer. 

They hired Graham Potter almost immediately after. 

Course they did, I forgot and shouldn't have as a friend of mine is a Swansea supporter and he was gutted. They must be getting fed up with it as they have picked a few decent managers up in recent years only for them to get nicked.

12 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Nah surely not just got promoted unless hes had enough of the hassle in the boardroom. If thats the case boardroom wants culling. 

13 minutes ago, cmonkes said:

Bravo!!..... Bravo!!  😂

When a story about Wednesday or anything remotely positive, pops up in the press....Apparently we are all stupid for believing what the nationals make up. But as soon as it's anything negative relating United, suddenly it is "set in stone", "nailed on"....and the rest 😂 It is brilliant!

I say this with dead certainly.... Wilder isn't going anywhere! And I will tell you summat, it sure as hell wouldn't be some lesser Premier League team or West brom for that matter!....He's Sheffield United born and bred! He is living the dream at the club he loves! He wants nothing more than to have a pop at the countries finest, with the club he loves!...He loves the squad, they are beyond players to him!.....All of his mates are beside him in his job.....As Billy would say..... It's Simply Lovleh!......

Now let's look at the substance..... Statistically the BEST manager in the country right now! Better than Pep and Co, all with a small purse string!.... Dual award winner from the league and some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the British game!..... He IS the hottest property in the English game at the minute! All on merit..... So I would be surprised if he wasn't being touted for every vacancy and unstable position in the country at this very moment..... He SHOULD be on the shortlist for every current vecancy / potential vacancy. 

What will actual happen??..... Quite simple!.... Wilder will sit down with the Sheffield United board and he will sign a new, improved contract (in line with recent successes). He's earnt it and he will get it!.... None of this speculation will divert his attention from his current task at hand!...... In the meantime however, I will thoroughly enjoy the "speculation" and clutching at straws on this post!

Be careful what you predict now, you know what happened last time.

14 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Not for me, I want him to stay, I really can't wait to see you in the premier league with wilder in charge, in fact I'm having palpitations at the thought of him leaving.

Don't kid a kidder mate this would be the best thing in three years for owls fans and you know it.The trouble is he is the best manager in the league as voted by all the other managers he will always be in demand .I must say I find it so touching the concern shown by all those at Sheff 6 .I have not seen so many comments concerning a Blades manager from another clubs fans. That in it's self says it all .As for your palpitations are they the same one's you had 2 years ago when the Blades got promoted or the one's you had before  last season,Remember when we would not last two seasons in the championship well you lot got that right 😂 🤣

13 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Whitby Town? I can see where you're coming from with your perspective. Yep, I give way on the Potter thing at Brighton, forgot about that and I didn't know about Colin and Parker, but the problem is still there isn't it?

What problem is that then? The only problem we have is the fact he is the best manager in the league and every club would want him apart from Wednesday of course you would not want him would you. 🤣Half  of you lot would end up with a heart attack watching all that thrilling footy no that would never do.😂Think you are trying to kid yourself again.

13 hours ago, Bash Street said:

Now are you sure about this one? Can you think of anymore apart from Cardiff  WRONG or Brighton WRONG. 

1 hour ago, petcharlie said:

What problem is that then? The only problem we have is the fact he is the best manager in the league and every club would want him apart from Wednesday of course you would not want him would you. 🤣Half  of you lot would end up with a heart attack watching all that thrilling footy no that would never do.😂Think you are trying to kid yourself again.

Think you've just nailed it there, the premier club could be man city with him being the best manager in the league and all that.

I don't see him leaving for WBA, why would he? If they go down and he isn't being backed then maybe he'd leave as he'd of had a season in the premiership but I doubt the boardroom troubles will make leave

The penny hasn't dropped yet, has it.....

Wilder isn't daft and all this speculation is just his way of prising a few more quid out of the coffers.

I'd be surprised (make that gutted) if he left.