Cycle Speedway

thanks to you all for your support. she as had the all clear but we have got to go back on tuesday to go under general aner stetic to say gone but they are 99.99 sure its gone thank god.

Great news Tony - still keeping fingers X'd for Tuesday

thanks bushbaby hope your family have a nice christmas from t.c.

your fingers didnt work but thanks anyway. she is back in for another op on the 21st of dec and i have got my grand daughter due to give birth on the day after and she is 21 and lived with me from birth.

Words fail me Tony except to say, good luck with it all. The new baby will be a delight I'm sure, and I sincerely hope things go well for your wife. Thinking of you mate..

Words fail me Tony except to say, good luck with it all. The new baby will be a delight I'm sure, and I sincerely hope things go well for your wife. Thinking of you mate..
thankyou bushy that means a lot to me. have you heard from tom roebuck.

hey up tony sorry not bin on for a while workin away from home hope everthin ok with your wife and family and yourself we will have to meet up in new year and have a few and a good old talk matey all the best your old mate terry

hey up tony sorry not bin on for a while workin away from home hope everthin ok with your wife and family and yourself we will have to meet up in new year and have a few and a good old talk matey all the best your old mate terry
thanks tets just come from jessops and i am great grandad again. and one day i will take you up on that offer for a chat and drink i would realy love to.

thanks its realy nice to know you still have pals.

thanks tets just come from jessops and i am great grandad again. and one day i will take you up on that offer for a chat and drink i would realy love to.
wife had another op on 21st and they want her back to talk to her on the 9th of jan so i will speak to you all then so to all a merry christmas and a happy new year from t.c.

wife had another op on 21st and they want her back to talk to her on the 9th of jan so i will speak to you all then so to all a merry christmas and a happy new year from t.c.
grand dauhter just been rushed back in to hospital what christmas.

grand dauhter just been rushed back in to hospital what christmas.

Tony, what a time you,re having old mate!

Thoughts and best wishes go to you as we drift into the new year. Hope to see you soon maybe.

Tony, what a time you,re having old mate!

Thoughts and best wishes go to you as we drift into the new year. Hope to see you soon maybe.

grandson just been admitted with a temp of 39. 80 and thats my new year started 35mins ago, so here we go for next year steve and thanks pal for being there. happy new year to all from t.c and i would love a pint with you all but at the moment iam too busy, but ill let you know. Edited by tigerman
bit to add on