Cycle Speedway

thanks terry and steve just dont know where iam at, at this moment.
she is in for the op tomorro to try and take it away, keep me up to date with the latest lads. god bless.

Bugger!! Good luck with it Tony!

she had it took away but we will find out in three weeks some results. by the way how are you all and has anyone got any more photos of the team.

Hello Tony, i'm so very sorry to hear the news about your wife..I hope the results are favourable..Take care..Jean x

Hello Tony, i'm so very sorry to hear the news about your wife..I hope the results are favourable..Take care..Jean x
thanks jean hows your tom and i hope you are well and you take care from t.c x

Hi all.Petes funeral was a great day but sad.I met some old freinds and could have talked for hours.This site should stay busy. We are all getting older but age is only numbers. can I just wish TC's wife all the best.

Hi all.Petes funeral was a great day but sad.I met some old freinds and could have talked for hours.This site should stay busy. We are all getting older but age is only numbers. can I just wish TC's wife all the best.
thanks bush senior that means a lot to me as all your family does i hold them in high esteem, have i siad that right.

thanks bush senior that means a lot to me as all your family does i hold them in high esteem, have i siad that right.

Perfect Tony! And the feeling is mutual

Perfect Tony! And the feeling is mutual

love you all.

love you all.
what i mean is all the people from my cross days.

hia tony hope everythins ok started to worry about you when you said you love everybody ahahahah

hia tony hope everythins ok started to worry about you when you said you love everybody ahahahah
sorry i have not been on for some time as we go on the 1st of dec for the results of the op. but what i meant tets was i dont hate any of them. [only you ] lol

thanks to you all for your support. she as had the all clear but we have got to go back on tuesday to go under general aner stetic to say gone but they are 99.99 sure its gone thank god.