Sign in to follow this  

TV mystery

I have a Sony Bravia smart TV just a few month old.

I was  on the net with my S4 phone, my wife came into the room and asked if the TV sound was on .

I hadn't turned it on but a programme about an aircraft started  playing on TFC channel (the flight channel).

Does anyone know what channel number TFC is on because I can't find it .

Also, where on earth did this channel come from?

Is it possible to control the TV from my phone?

Edited by davyboy

never heard of TFC on freeview, there's a subscription based one that's online only, but it's Filipino.. 

and depending on your phone/TV, yes, you can control the TV from your phone, but you would need a specific app to do it....

8 hours ago, davyboy said:

I was  on the net with my S4 phone, my wife came into the room and asked if the TV sound was on .

I hadn't turned it on but a programme about an aircraft started  playing on TFC channel (the flight channel).

The flight channel is on YouTube!  New Sony smart TVs have Google chrome cast built in.  You must have cast this  You Tube  channel from your phone  or tablet to the TV by mistake,  It's easy to do this!!!

8 hours ago, davyboy said:

The flight channel is on YouTube!  New Sony smart TVs have Google chrome cast built in.  You must have cast this  You Tube  channel from your phone  or tablet to the TV by mistake,  It's easy to do this!!!